death (1/1)

this was actually my first ever story but I then canceled it and thought I would write it when my skills get better.

Also, this is my first time making a seme mc so sorry for the mistakes.

*********

"Huh..." Boring, It's all boring. Tomorrow is Hirotos 17th birthday, he would be able to move out of their house. But it just seems boring now, what will he do then? Sure he can start a company, and get money, but it just sounds dull.

In a large gloomy room that looked like an office, was a boy sitting on a chair, he had dark black hair that looked soft that you would want to touch and run your finger through them. He had dark blue eyes that would pull you in as if you were looking in the deep ocean at night, the light that reflected on them made it seem like the moon was shining above the ocean, he had pale skin that contrasted perfectly with his looks and gave him a mysterious feeling.

Out of the corners of his eyes, he saw a book titled, «The Saints Heart», normally he would ignore it but something was pulling him towards it as if wanting him to read it, ignoring the weird part, deciding he had nothing better to do then to read it, he reached out to it and started reading.

-

-

-

-

-

It was trash. In the novel, a small Nobel's daughter named Ella Dè Fort, she was chosen as a Saint, but she had a weak heart that could stop beating any moment. Normally people would take care of her in the church as long as she does her duty as a Saint until she dies, but she was the only chosen saint in this century and a new saint is only born after a century. In order to protect her from possible assassination attempts, and keep her alive, the Pope gave the 7 strongest people in the empire, the duty to protect Ella. These 7 nights we're the male leads of the story, the first was the crown prince; Aden Ará Leopold. The second male lead was heir to the dukedom; Aron Là Rose. the third male lead, little twin brother of Aron; Arden Là Rose. The fourth male lead, knights family heir; London Jody Kelsey. the fifth male lead, Ella's personal butler; Noel White. The sixth male lead, Magic towers heir; Owen Parker Quin. The seventh male lead, the marquise heir; Ryan Mickey Skyler.

The thing that most infuriated him was the main villain, she was the daughter of the archduke; Angel Là Rose. Her parents always wanted a daughter and finally when they got one they wanted her to be the best and have the best. So they forced her to learn things that were not for her age, she had to be the best- any mistake she made would get her in hellish punishment. She wanted someone to reach out to her, someone who would save her, that is when the crown prince showed up he was the light to her dark world. She then tried her best to be better, someone worthy to be by the side of the crown prince, but it all slowly started to shatter when the crown prince started to ignore her presence, but she still kept her hope that someday he would look at her, but it all crushed again when she saw Ella and the crown prince kissing in-front of a fountain, she ran from the scene crying and stumbled upon a dark forest, where she broke down crying and pouring all her hidden emotions out leaving her in a weak state. In the forest, the spirit of END found her and possessed her- and started completing its purpose; to end the world. The thing that broke Hiroto was, she had to witness everything as her body moved on it own without her will, how she had to watch herself kill all those innocent people, how she had to witness the heroin and her first love kill her with no guilt, no hesitation.

He threw the book across the room, and covering his eyes with his hands trying to hide the rage within them, taking deep breaths to calm down he took a look at the book again, narrowing his eyes while glaring at the book he huffed and took his hot chocolate- that wasn't hot anymore. he took a sip of the now cold chocolate while cursing the author who made Angel's life so miserable, Her death saddens him, his stomach felt as if it had knots and he didn't enjoy the feeling. Cursing again and again he thought that if he was there he would never let her suffer like that, it was surprising that he cared for just a book, but that didn't stop him from cursing his heart out to the author who made this.

After his deep cursing fit he started to feel sleepy, too sleepy, he sat down on the chair making him more sleepy. He fought his sleepiness trying to stay awake- it was really rare for him to be this sleepy so suddenly, was he this tired from cursing? that would be the only reason but something told him that, that wasn't all to it. His head started to hurt and his eyes were getting blurry, that was when he saw it, an outline of someone standing in the corner half-covered by shadows. His instinct told him to get up and run to just get away, but his body wasn't listening. He watched as the figure slowly got closer, the only thing he could make out of the figure was a big maniacal smile as it watched him, its smile full of amusement watching him trying to struggle to stay awake.

"Goodnight....." it said with little chuckles following it.

After hearing that he blacked out, leaving and the empty room that looked gloomy as if no one had ever occupied it. The only thing left was a phone that continued to ring.  

A/N: Hello~! I hope you enjoy this inexperienced author's work, sorry if I didn't explain better.

                                                                           [ IMPORTANT!!!!!]

Some warnings;

- This story is BL, don't like? don't read.  

- It may have some yandere/obsession/abuse shit- but ill put warnings.

- This author is, a sadistic author- so there mayhaps have some me-trolling-you. Be careful now.

- May be slow updates;-;

Things you could do;

- Comment, It's fun and entertaining to read them.

- Up-vote/like.

- Random bullshit go!

- I may add you in the story if you want- just message me if you want me to add you. Oh, and your story-fate is in my hand so let's see what happens to you!

- More shit I don't remember-  

"  Btw who do you think is the person, with the smile?  "