Butterfly~ Michiko

A/N:

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for the follows it means a lot! This is Michiko(geisha) x female reader! This was requested by ledKitty
So, I have never played Geisha before, I just did some minor research to see what kind of traits she has. You will be a magnifier(I made this up) meaning if you stare at something or somewhere in the map, you can use a magnifying glass to see closer up to it. Also the calibrations can be magnified too!
Enjoy~

You waited impatiently at the table. You, Martha, Aesop and Kevin were up against Geisha. Her name was apparently Michiko, and you could scare her by looking at her. You could see Mihiko sit down in her chair. She was very pretty. Long silky black hair, pale skin, long red kimono, beautiful. You couldn't believe you were up against her. Geisha kept her head turned, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone.

The match started. You were in Arms Factory. Being the magnifier, you started decoding right away. Aesop ran up to you and stared at your face, nodding before running of. He was probably going to embalm you. You had popper the cipher, but then kevin had gotten chaired. Martha! You should have used your flare gun! You thought, but Geisha had probably fixed it.

You ran over to see Michiko standing near the rocket chair. Suddenly Kevin looked at her in the face and said "why hello there babe~" he said winking. Michiko wailed in fear as someone had looked at her in the face. She put a mask over her face and her hair went in a mess, she started wailing. You knew Kevin had just done it as a distraction so that Martha could save him, but Michiko was in a mess. She whipped round, but didnt see you watching from underneath a pallet. You saw her round a corner, followed by Kevin screaming "Help!" You hid underneath another pallet near by and used your magnifying glass to see what was going on.

Michiko had cornered kevin, her weapon ready. She was wailing and tears were starting to flow down Kevin's cheeks. Suddenly Martha appeared, and went to shoot Michiko in the face with her flare gun. No! She didnt do anything wrong! Martha will kill Michiko! You thought. In a panic and blurr, you ran up to Michiko, grabbed her wrist, shoved her out of the way, and Martha's flare gun mer your face and neck. You screeched in pain as the fire licked your skin. Luckily it was a special kind of flame that didnt scar survivors, but it still hurt like hell.

Martha gasped, and you whipped round to face Michiko. Michiko grabbed your wrist and ran, dragging you along behind her at a reat speed. She used a dash to go through a pallet, it hitting your leg in the process. She leapt down the stairs to the basement, and stared at you. You thought she was going to chair you, but she put her hand on your face, covering hers with her hair and mask.

"Wh-why did you do that? You could have died..." she said. Her voice was practically angelic. You stared at her, your face, half of it was red, tears streaming down your cheeks. "Please Michiko.....show me your face," you whispered. She shook her head and whimpered.
"Michiko...please, you are beautiful!" You said enthusiastically. Michiko took of her mask, still looking at the ground. Her hair went back to normal. You
Put your hand on her check to see her face, and smiled. After a while, she smiled, and looked at you in the eyes. She gave a shaky breath. "It still feels weird when people look at my face. "I know...but your beautiful!"
"When Kevin looked at me....he stared at me in the eyes and looked at me, I felt like he was judging me and trying to make me cry....I'm sorry about Martha and the flare gun, it should have been me that got caught by the fire,"
You gave a small gasp and shook your head. "No no! Martha should not have tried to shoot you, and it was Kevin's fault. She nodded and smiled. You two hugged eachother. "Dont hide your face with that mask," you whispered in her eyes. She complained but was chuckling whilst doing so.

By the time you let each other go, all if the ciphers had been popped and your teammates had escaped. Just you and Michiko. You looked at her, and smiled. "Michiko, will you dance for me?" You asked, your head tilted to one side. "B-but people hate to see me dance!"  She stuttered. You learnt forward and kissed her on the cheek. "Please...for me?~" you grinned. She looked shocked, but started to dance, whilst blushing.

When she danced, she looked like a red butterfly, flapping her wings, dancing gracefully. When you kissed her on the cheek, her face practically matched her red kimono. When she was finished, you went up to her and looked up at her face. "You looked like a red butterfly, flapping her wings gracefully whilst dancing through the skies" you said, she blushed. "T-thankyou!" She said, she was practically a blushing mess.

You had to escape, so Michiko carried you in balloons to the exit, she danced gracefully under you. The soft gold sunlight glimmers of her butterfly red kimono. Once you escaped, you saw her smiling, her hair pushed of her face. Smiling back, you felt butterflies in your stomach.

The thing you remembered from that day, was that You always had Michiko to cheer you up, the dancing red butterfly~

A/N:
959 words! Definitely not as much as the other stories, but I hoped you enjoyed it none the less. I hope I got Michikos personality right, and hopefully the x reader was good. I might even do a part 2 of this another time, not sure. I hope you enjoyed this one, and please request any others!

Bye~