IMPORTANT⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Heyyyyy

So first of I'm really sorry for those people who have been wanting a story, there was a Mary x female reader and a Joseph one.

I havnt started the Mary one, but I was half way through the Joseph one.

I cant play IDV anymore.

So you could say I'm out of the fandom.

I do feel bad, but I am starting to forget some of the characters and the gameplay since I havnt had access to it.

This is because my phone ran out of storage, then I couldnt update IDV so I  couldnt play.

I tried deleting apps, but it didnt work.

So, I cant play.

My other device cant access Google play, so cant download it there.

So, I'm discontinuing.

I will try finish of the Joseph x reader, and start the Mary x reader, then ALL requests will have to be not done.

These are the final chapters.

If I somehow find a way of playing it again, either through a new phone or device, I may continue this  book again. We will see.

Sorry if the Mary and Joseph chapters seem rushed, I'm also kinda leaving the fandom.

I want to really thankyou all for 1k reads!

ITS THE MOST IVE EVER HAD ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM!

SO TYYYYYYYY!!!!!

I am grateful for all of you!
The roads, the votes, the comments!

Thankyou for all of the requests, and anyone for reading!

It's made me more confident in writing, and I've learnt some new things.

I hope you enjoyed this book while it lasted, and I really dont mean to be annoying.

I will finish of the other chapters, but thankyou to all of you.

I am working on a Dream SMP book, names Kingdome of Gods. I really like how it's going, so please check it out if tour interested.

I'm really sorry, but I may continue another day.

Goodbye, and thanks for the support!