Delicate~ Aesop

A/N:
Sorry this took a while to be published! Pls put suggestions down in the comments!♡

•Aesops POV•

Today was Aesops first match with Y/N.
The Magnifyer is so beautiful... Aesop thought.
Crowching down behind a wall, he placed his coffin, watching the dark ebony wood rise from the ground, dirt and pebbles flowing of it like rivers. The lump of clay inside looked like him, but he needed to change that. He needed to make it look like Y/N so he could embalm her if the hunter hit her. The hunter was Joseph.

Aesop ran around, stopping to decode a cipher with Tracy. He continued to run when she reassured him she was handling fine. Finally, he saw Y/N decoding a cipher. William was kiting the hunter. Aesop made a run to Y/N.

Y/N POV:

As you were decoding, you saw Aesop steadily run towards, you, panting. He sprinted towards you, stopping right infront of you. Aesops face was really close to yours. That made both of you blush.
He cupped your face with his hands, and looked at you closely. Your face was  probably a blushing mess.
Since you had come to Otelus manor, you had grown a liking to The Embalmer. He was really shy, but really sweet.
He also blushed when you teased him slightly or accidentally brushed your elbow with his. It was really amusing to tease him as his reaction was always to pure and wholesome.

"You are so beautiful....your lips..your eyes..." Aesop whispered, almost in a daze. "A-Aesop! Wh-what are y-you doing-g?!" You stuttered, in complete shock. "He let go of your face and looked away. But you could see his face turn red under his mask. "S-sorry Y/N....I just needed a closer look for the embalming" he mumbled, but you could tell he was making this up. He put a hand through his hair and he walked away, probably going to decode.

You just stood there, decoding in shock as he walked away. You could feel your face was red. Really red. William had gotten hit, but wasnt completely down yet. You ran to go heal him, Tracy and Aesop were decoding. Right?

As you ran towards Joseph, he caught you with his sword, slicing your shoulder and collar bone. You gave a screech and stumbled over a window, then into a kiting area. As you were putting down a pallet, Joseph slashed your arm and shoulder. You collapsed to the ground, terror shocked.

As Joseoh tied you to balloons and carried you to the chair, you noticed something. Using your magnifying glass to see clearer, you saw Aesop, embalming you. But that wasnt what was weird. He kissed your lips and stroked your cheek. Was it in clay, yes, but he was still doing it. Your stomach had butterflies in it and your face went red.
After being strapped to the chair by Joseph, an inky black engulfed you.

You fell out of the coffin. The blackness disappeared like tiny little shards of midnight glass. You realised that Aesops face was right infront of yours. His hand was on your cheek. He jamp back in surprise. "A-ah! Sorry Y/N!" He stuttered. Your face went red. "U-um...Aesop?"
"Yes?"
"I uh- I was in the air with the balloons and i-i saw you at it-the coffin..." you said,  looking away.
His face turned completely red and he looked like he was about to faint. "Y-you saw that? Oh shi-" you hugged him.

"How about you kiss the real me instead of a piece of clay"
You said grinning. Aesops face went red and he looked so shocked. "I-I umm.... If-if you-you want-t" he chuckled nervously and leaned in. You gave him a peck on the lips and giggled. He smiled nervously.

"Next time, remember this is a real me and not a clay piece~"

A/N:

Sorry for the long wait! This story didn't really have a plot or anything, nobody requested it so I didnt know what to do! I do apologise for the wait! Please request some more x readerS!

Anyways thanks for reading and stay safe!

☆♡◇