Jack x reader÷)

A/N:
Yeah I don't really have much of an idea, but fortunately, someone requested this! TY! Anyways let's go->

Y/N POV

Bang! You woke up with a start. You heard banging coming from outside your door. You stumbled out of bed, putting on a housecoat to keep yourself warm. Who could it be? Did Helena lose her way? Maybe Naib accidently used his elbow pads. Did Elis' owl bump into the wall? Did Andrew's shovel hit the wall? BANG! Whatever it was, it was getting louder. You cautiously opened the door. A tiny bit. "Hello? Who's out-there? P-please stop banging I'm trying to sleep" before someone could get a response, the door flew open.

You fell back, the door had hit your nose, and blood was streaming down your face. Someone leapt from the doorway, landing ontop of you, probably creating a bruise on your shoulder. The person screeched. You squeezed your eyes shut, but then they picked you up. Opening an eye, you saw a crooked nose and wonky grin...Antonio. His hair was messy, and it had a life of it's own. One lock of the strangely black hair wrapped around your neck, not enough for it to kill you, but uncomfortable. The rest intertwined your ankles. You were carried to the edge of the banister, looking down over the three flights of stairs. "STOP! PUT ME DOWN!" You screamed, lashing out but trembling too. Antonio grinned and let you go. As you dropped in thin air, you let out a scream. The grinning faces of other hunters looked at you, smiling. Percy, Michiko, Leo. Robbie swung his ake at you, missing. Before you were about to hit the ground, someone caught you. Long, white hands stopped you from hitting the ground. The person held you close to them and ran, bolting away from the place.

"Aawwww! Jack! Come back! She wasnt going to die!" They called.

(Make it look like u in ur head idk)

The constant thump of the person running made you slowly drift to sleep, forgetting what had happening just for a moment. When you awoke, you were in....a forest? Fog was everywhere, whispey rivers of silver, wondering inbetween the tree trunks as if lost. Moonlight shone through the trees, but everything was still pretty dark. You were a bit cold, so stood up to find someone. "Help! Please? Is anyone there?!"

"Be quiet...they might hear you if you continue to shout"
A voice said behind you. You jumped, and turned around to see jack. His face was pale whith no eyes, the normal black clothing. The original long white claws. You stepped back, your breath caught in your dry throat. "J-Jack! Please! Why are you all hurting me? I never did anything to you!"

Jack tilted his head and walked over. "What? I wouldnt hurt you" jack said. You stumbled back, tripping over a tree stump. "Your the woman killer! You would kill me! I-I..." you couldn't speak anymore. He was looking over you.

"Those other hunters are jerks" he said.

"I-guess...." you said, trailing of at the end. " why they target you....I'm not sure" he said, fixing his attention to a crooked tree branch. "I used to take someone here...the hunters used to scare them too" Jack looked away, sadness in his eyes. "What happened to them?" You asked, tilting your head. "Smiley....." jack trailed of, then cleared his throat. "Look Y/N, the rocket chairs d-didnt always lead back to the mansion..."

You felt your stomach twist. "Where d-did they go?"
"Into the sky. Into space. A  few people were killed then. It would kill them. The matches were more....hardcore. Leo, Smiley, Wu chang and me were the only hunters at the time, until the owner of the manor decided it was too violent and the survivors died too quick. That's why they changed it..."

"Jack?"

"Yes?"

"Did you ever kill anyone?"

A/N:

Very short chapter. I might make a part two, but enjoy this so far. Oooooo cliff hanger>:D