Caught

Before we start I am sorry for posting late yesterday I was out then I passed out but here is the new chapter.

Namjoon POV

"Ok"  I muttered out as he left the room. The room was a pastel pink with a white king sized bed . It had a desk which was white with a chair . . It also had a walk in closet . It had fairy lights . The room had gold accents on it  . I then found a huge bookshelf filled with old books that all looked interesting.There was a bathroom attached to the room it was white with one of those shower bath tubs the curtains were pink with gold flakes on it with a also pink sink . The toilet was white with a you guessed it light pink seat warmer . This room was gorgeous. I stood there in awe this looked expensive. It was probably wroth more than my life. I snapped out of it when I heard jin yell that he was going to get groceries .

I unpacked my stuff ,but when I took wally out of the bag . I squealed catching myself I tried staying out of little space. But that was a hard fight and I definitely lost. Because now I was sitting on the desk chair coloring a picture to give to jin saying "NamNam have to wok hawrd so it pwetty like jinnie." I heard a door open exited I ran down to show jin my picture for him when I was right infront of him when he said "namjoon what are you doing and memories came flooding in" "NamNam sowwy Nam Nam be bwig Pwease dont kick NamNam out pwease have nowhere two go." I said while sobbing.

When I felt him pick me up whisper in my ear  "its ok I wont leave you it's ok ." I sniffled trying to stop crying. He placed me down and kneeled he looked at my picture and said "now what is this." My mood completely changed . I giggled while saying "NamNam made dwaing fow yous . He responed with a "oh did he well thank you NamNam I love it . He asked for the picture put it up on the fridge and then came back. He asked"does NamNam want to watch a movie ." I nodded "what movie." He vocalized I started chanting Mulan Mulan . Mulan it is then he said while putting it on . He scooped me up plopped me on the couch with him and cuddled me until we both fell asleep.

Do you think joonie will ask jin to be his caregiver. Well I don't know . But Thank you so much for 16 views. I LOVE YOU GUYS. Anyways sorry this chapter is late . Hugs ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ anyways tge others will be added in to so I figured I'd tell you the ships. Taekook bottom tae Yoonminseok bottom yoongi. The bottoms are also the littles. Well bye see yall later. Stay safe . Love toy 500 words.