Playdate

I am sorry for not updating I was in writers block and since I'm not a little or no anyone who is I had no idea what to write I didnt want to get something wrong. I will try to post way more frequently.

Jin's POV

I heard a knock indicating my friends are here. I quickly greeted them letting them in. I saw Namjoon rush over to the door saying high then dragging Tae and Yoongi. I saw them go in the fort. I lean on the couch. "Hey guys I was thinking of asking Namjoon to be my real boyfriend tomorrow night what do you think". I heard Jimin say "you aren't already". Hobi continued with "why are you saying this so casually this is a big thing." "That sounds great we can help you plan it if you want." Jungkook followed. I ignored Jimin and Hobi and nodded my head at Jungkook.

Namjoon's POV

Me tata and yoonie were in our fort coloring I already made a good drawing I think daddy will love. "Owwie" I said as I felt my head pang. Tae immediately asked me "wats bad" I wanted to answer him but my head felt like someone was hitting it with a hammer. By this time yoonie and tae had ran up to me I was feeling dizzy. My body hurt which might if been because I was losing weight rapidly and I dont know why. I started to cough and it was getting hot it felt like a desert dry and hot. I slipped out of littlespace and saw yoongi running to get help before I passed out.
Hearing a "You'll be okay joonie." last.

Jin's POV

I saw Yoongi running over here. Hoseok walked up to him . He crashed into Hoseok with tears in his eyes. I heard jimin ask whars wrong. "It It joonie wont wakey ands cry and fwell hots." Yoongi said. Time froze at that moment the thought if Joon not being okay made me sickly . I quickly ran to the fort entering seeing tae crying and namjoon's unconscious body laying on his lap. His chubby cheeks were red he had tear marks indicating ge was crying. I was scared for him I picked him up he felt lighter than usual . His body looked lifeless. I heard voices but I ignored them rushing to the car.

I buckled Namjoon in as fast as I could. It was busy on the road as people were coming home. The hospital was pretty far away and I felt Namjoon would get way worse after time. So I started making risky turns honking regularly. I finally made it to the hospital and rang him in. Thankfully not many people were here unlike out in the road. When you looked out the window the bright colors were illuminating the dark sky. The headlight were loud,and at that exact moment the turbulence met the sea and everything was has was calm . All my worries left me and for a moment I was hopeful I was seeing Namjoon being fine them having being declared boyfriend and well boyfriend. I didn't see him in the hospital. Instead we were laughing at the tv or planning our wedding.

That all stopped when I felt tapping "Hey where is Joon" Kook said with tae holding his. "Um the doctors took him." I started wondering when they came here.I let that thought go when I saw the doctors leave the room. "Ok sir so we have found cuts and wounds has he done self harm or anything you know of." One if the doctors said " Well his parents kicked him out but that was about 2 months ago." I said scared. I saw the doctors discussing something." Ok next have you seen him not eating lately or losing weight abnormally." Another doctor said. "Not that I know of but he was really light when I was bring him here he also has been wearing bigger shirts." I spoke They talked again but the turned to me. "Ok last question has he had any type of sickness lately ." "No he has been pretty healthy." I responded

"Ok" the doctors said. "So is he okay" Hobi asked. The doctor looked empathetic which made me worry." Ok so we are seeing signs of CANCER from these symptoms ." Those words dripped from his mouth. They weaved around my brain. Making sure that was all I was thinking about. Like venom they stung. I knew it wasn't said loud actually the doctor spoke quietly. But in echoed so loud in my head. The words bouncing wall to wall. Questions flooded my head how long ? Did he know? Would he make it. I eventually broke out of my thoughts.

"When can we see him" I said trying not to cry "Well since we are not sure that he has cancer we will have to do tests to make sure like a CT scan. We will notify you when he wakes up or gets healthier but right now he's not at a bad stage. The hospital does close at 12 though." One if the doctors said. I nodded,and watched them leave. "You guys can go you know you don't have to stay." I said "He's our friend we and so are you we wont leave till we have to.

Time skip
It was ll:39 I could see Tae's eyes slowly closing as kook lifted his leg and adjusted him. Yoongs was asleep on Jimin and Hobi's legs. I looked around only a few people were still here. I looked at my phone watching the time go by 11:42 . I was scared to leave him it's not like he'd know but I wanted to stay and hold his hand my head resting on his arm. I was scared to sleep as if when I did all would go wrong. I looked back at my phone it read 11:45 . None if us were talking we were just sitting in silence worried to pieces.

I wondered how my life would be if I didn't think he was cute. If I didn't let him in my home. If I never met him. If I didn't let him into my heart. I imagine a glum dull world just like my life before which was all work. I imagine being lonely having to marry someone I hated. Namjoon is one of the people in world that I love and although he is out of my league I want to marry him. I want to adopt kids. I wanted to give him forehead kisses give him back hugs. Is this gods way if telling me I don't deserve him but I know. I just can't live without him. I needed someone to save him.

Hi guys please stay safe tomorrow is national rape day boys will try to hurt us. Please stay home. I am sorry for not updating again I'm going to try updating at least two times a week thank you so much guys. Also lets not for get hugs ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ well see you guys later love you 1198 words. Mwah