Hmm

9.6k 9.65k WOW wow wow. Um I dont know what to say thank you so much I love you guys mwah mwah. School is restarting tomorrow so I'm scared but 1 more quarter then I'm done so yay honestly I'm tired tired of life so Um yeah this will probably reflect a little about me :)

SeokjinPOV
Hmm "I'm happy I have nothing to worry about I think. But I dont feel happy there's nothing to be sad about WHY AM I SAD why am i sad why why why tears streamed down his face haaa maybe this is all pretend maybe I dont know what is real because all my life is perfect and built off of lies so when its not perfect and its true I'm happier. Maybe I needed something to be sad about because that would make me feel ok if I was sad because I cant accept the fact I'm not perfect. Or maybe not maybe I'm fine fine fine fine fine maybe I'm fine. Maybe maybe maybe I'm fine fine fine fine fine maybe maybe maybe. Maybe I'm not okay . He slammed his head against the glass mirror crying. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY."

Life isnt peaches and rainbows life is despair sadness and crying about why you aren't good enough life is pain deal with it. Life is balanced even if it makes somebody miserable life is unfair and mean and brutal, but nobody can change it. Life is fucking mean so go cry about cry about who you wish to be but aren't because you are USELESS "go ahead and cry little girl" nobody cares. Maybe life isnt meant for someone like you. Thoughts consumed his pretty little head until he finally took the bottle opening the lid.

Narrators POV/ Seokjin pov (sorry it switches)
Seokjin sighed as he finished a chapter in his book it spoke to him maybe not as intense but maybe he was writing about himself maybe this was him expressing himself. He was happy yet sad he loved namjoon and he was the cause for this tugging on his heart. Maybe just maybe it's my fault for getting attached to a stranger who is dying maybe its gods way of punishing me for letting him into my house a stranger. That I fell in love with wow. Maybe life isn't how it seems. Maybe me and namjoon weren't meant to be ,and maybe just maybe thats okay because we still have love.

End of chapter

Sorry for the short chapter I kinda forgot about updating sooo. Anyways I love you guys hope I didn't get you too sad remember sometimes you need to let it rain before you see the rainbow. You can cry and scream into your pillow. So be mad because you have that right and no one can take it away from you. No one can tell your pain isn't real. Do not let anyone undermine your struggle and problems or even mental issues. No one can say one you should "heal" or that your being "dramatic" feel what YOU need to feel not what others want you to feel. I love you and if no one else does I do ♥️. Hugs?(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ i hope you are ok - author nim㋛

551 words❤︎︎