Hospital bed

Hi y'all I want to thank you so much for the support. I know I'm not the best author but you guys have been so kind. I'm will literally cry but anyways I cannot thank you enough for 1000 reads. Thank you Thank you Thank you. I love you guys so damn much but here's the new chapter.

Jin's POV
I looked at the clock it read 4:02 am I was restless. I keep thinking about Joon I was trying to think positive saying that we don't know for sure but I couldn't. I screamed loud. I heard it echo the sound bouncing from my walls which contained no one but me. I started screaming why. I started to cry tears streaming down my face. I knew I couldn't stop it. They flowed down like a waterfall.

I got up to take a shower after I couldn't get stop crying. I turned the water up all the way. I discarded my clothing and stepped in the hot water hitting my broad back it was relaxing. I felt my muscles untighting my muscles softening. I stayed in there for a hour or so. I checked the clock again 5:19. I knew the hospital opens at 7:30 so I quickly put on a black sweater and jeans. I decided to cook it was what I did for comfort. I made a little rice beef soup and ate some kimchi with it. I took my time eating it wasn't like I had anything better to do.

Here I was looking at my watch every minute watching time tick by 6:48 it said I was watching TV when I heard a knock. I wondered who it could be but I opened the door anyways. "Hi buddy how are you doing." He said I saw Hoseok standing on the foot if my doorstep. I saw the others walk out their cars or their boyfriends car. "Woah you look terrible what happened." Kook said at my eyebags. "You little rat." I yelled at him. The rest of them started laughing until Yoongi started rubbing his eyes."Can we come in". He spoke. I just moved out of the way.

Jimin made it his duty to sit on my couch yoongi on his lap with my tv remote. Changing the channel on my tv. I just sat on the other chair which gave me a perfect view of Taekook and Yoonminseok kissing. "Ugh why did you come if your just going to have sex." I complained  "Hey just because you haven't tapped namjoon doesn't mean that you can take it out on us." I heard Jungkook say. Tae hiding his face in the crook of Kookie's neck. "We came to help you since we knew you be doing bad." Hobi said.

They then pulled out two backpacks one filled with snacks and the other filled with blankets pillows water and board games . They put on friends and distributed the blankets evenly. We made pop corn we got chips and candy and watched it. I went up to use the restroom stretching my back I trudged over there. When I was washing my hands.

Before I went back I checked my phone 7:18 it said. I smiled I ran into the living room telling everybody to get their asses up and grabbed my keys. I slipped on my shoes and got inside my car. I turned it on but since it was quite chilly I decided to let it warm up. I watched as everyone went in their car.

TIMESKIP

It was 7:34 when we got there. I rushed out of my car into the front of the hospital. When we got in you could tell it had just opened with the lights slowly turning on the workers talking about their patients and what they were doing for the day. It was so busy no one even heard the little bell that went off when we came in.

I saw as the receptionist was walking to the reception area. I saw her eyes widen as she rushed over to us "hi sorry for the wait we were just getting set up what are you here for" she said while clasping her hands. Tae spoke up saying "Hi um were here for Kim Namjoon."  "Alright please follow me." She said while walking to her desk. "So the name was Kim namjoon right." I nodded my head in confirmation "ok birthdate." "September 12 1994 " I said quickly. I heard clicking sounds and typing before she said "ok go ahead and sit over there the doctors will be here shortly." She said while pointing to the chair.

It was boring and since I barely slept I kept yawning. "Hey if you wanna sleep you can lay on my shoulder I'll wake you up when they come." Hobi said. I nodded and rested my head quickly drowsing off.

I was awoken by a little shake "hey wake up there here." A voice said. I raised my head while rubbing my eyes I slowly opened them. "Hi so namjoon has been doing better so if you'd like to see him you can follow me." A doctor said. We all stood up and  followed him. "Ok so we don't want to overwhelm him so only one at a time please." A nurse said. "You should go first Jin hyung." Jungkook said. I didn't respond I just walked in and saw him in the hospital bed.

Hi so I'm a terrible author so I've been working on this for like a month now I've been so so busy and I haven't been able to write so I couldn't finish this chapter. I realize that I cannot follow a schedule. I update when I want to or when I have free time so I cant physically force myself to update. I am such a bad author and I try to be good but It's really hard. I'm sorry y'all are so nice and I am not good enough to have such great fans thank you so much for the support. I really do love y'all I'm so so so sorry and I wish I was better but I'm not. I really tried to be better and it wont work. Thank you so much I love y'all I will see y'all later umm hugs ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ thanks 1072 words mwah.