Chapter 2

Izuku stared at Kyoka in disbelief questioning why she would reciprocate his feelings. But to be completely honest, he was still baffled that she was still hugging him. The two still stood there holding on to each other, looking into the eyes of one another. Both Izuku and Kyoka felt so happy at this moment and thought that they would never reach this point in their friendship. They were so content and suddenly all feelings of shyness disappeared from them and it felt like they were the only people in the universe.

"Kyoka," Izuku whispered to her as he moved in closer, "you don't know how long I've waited to hear you say those words". It was at this point Kyoka started to melt into his arms and she in turn stood up onto her tip toes to try and be level. This was kind of a waste though considering she was still shorter than him there. He then leaned down, tilted his head as she followed this action and tilted hers.

"Izu..."

"Kyo..."

Then like throwing lighter fluid onto a fire, the two felt an insanely warm feeling inside themselves and erupted. Their lips crashed into each others and they pulled each other into a closer embrace. Izuku grabbed the small of her back to hold her closer to him and in turn, Kyoka wrapped her arms around his neck to pull his head closer and deepen their kiss.

It was an intense make-out session and they then heard something unexpected: the class had all came back earlier than originally planned. Hearing this, the pair still in their embrace and intense make-out, somehow, retreated back into Izuku's room. He pressed her against the back of her door and they continued their little mouth part until they finally had to breathe and separated. Gazing into each others orbs. 

They stood there for moments until Kyoka broke the silence

"Izuku, I love you so much. I have wanted to tell you for so long. Ever since you came into my life and since I saw how heroic and selfless you were at the USJ, I have admired you. You are so cute and handsome Izu and I wanted to be with you for so long." She said while holding onto his neck.

"Kyo," Izuku began, "I love you too and I wanted to confess but I thought you'd turn me down"

"Don't be stupid Izu, I love you because you are amazing. There's nothing good about me."

"Kyoka there are so many good things about you. You are so beautiful, intelligent and talented. Name one other person who can do what you can. You are amazing with instruments, your jacks make you look cute and the little blush on your face makes u look so beautiful. Mutter mutter mutter mutter......" Kyoka just giggled and gave him a quick peck on the lips while blushing.

"Sorry," she said, "it was the only way to shut you up. But....would you be my...boyfriend?"

"Of course" he said. They then leaned in again slowly brushing their lips together. Then finally, they went in for it and kissed each other. This kiss however was much softer and more passionate than the first. It didn't feel rushed nor did it have a reason to be. They wanted to savour every second of each other. They felt as if they were in heaven, so they gently pulled each other closer and deepened their kiss. Izuku then brushed his tongue against Kyoka's lips asking for entrance which she eagerly accepted. Soon their tongues were locked in a wrestling match more intense than The Undertaker's glare. After a while, they separated with a small trail of saliva between them.

"Izuku?"

"Yeah Kyo?"

"Could we keep this a secret for now? Just until I'm ready?"

"If you want to. All I want is for you to be happy." And with that, they went downstairs to enjoy the rest of their day but went to their different social groups to avoid any suspicion. However, Izuku was taken by surprise when Ochaco came up to talk to him.

"Hey Deku, could we talk? In private?"