Chapter 11

Kyoka and Izuku had just found out that they will be parents to a child of their own. They were so happy that they could hardly contain their excitement. Both however had their doubts about their own abilities to be a parent and they were still 9 months from having a child. They were in an embrace but Izuku lessened his hold on Kyoka slightly and she noticed this. 

"Izu, what's wrong?" Kyoka asked her boyfriend and soon to be father of his and her child.

"It's just, you see all these parents with their children and they are all capable and able to properly take care of them," Izuku began, "I'm worried that I might not be able to do that for our child. I won't be enough to protect them and I fear one day someone may try to harm them to get to me. Plus, I haven't had a real father in my life since before I was four. That bastard abandoned me and my mom the minute he found out I was quirkless. I don't want to turn out like him."

"Calm down. It's ok, everything will be fine." She pecked him on the cheek to reassure him. "You are the strongest person I have ever met, and name one person who you haven't been able to save. And don't you dare compare yourself to that man," she then clasped his face "you are more kind, honest, caring and compassionate than anyone I have ever known. You are the antithesis of that selfish man who used to be your father" then Kyoka hugged him harder than earlier, if that was possible, as he cried. Not crying of sadness but relief that his lover felt that way about him.

The two then thought back to what Recovery Girl said about them not visiting unless Kyoka became pregnant. She was pretty adamant she be left alone and she was probably angry and wanted a break. The test said that she was and both were happy, but they needed a nurse to check the child every so often. This meant they would have to disturb Recovery Girl, her sleep and undoubtedly her mood. The two decided that they would tell the group after they get extra confirmation from RG so they went out to find her.

Izuku and Kyoka walked through the school hallways to where the teacher's lounge was to find out where RG lives on the school grounds. The pair were told by Aizawa that she lives at a nearby pond before putting on a white coat and fedora, saying "hehe" sort of high pitch and doing some dance. They left, slightly worried about whether he was doing crack or smoking something. Aizawa then just sat back in his chair next to Present Mic and Midnight, pulled out his phone and began playing Among us with the rest of the staff. Mic was saying that he wasn't an impostor while Nezu, who was the only remaining one in the game, was internally grinning. Midnight was giggling at Aizawa's recent Michael Jackson outburst.

A little later 

Kyoka and Izuku walked up to RG's little house on U.A grounds near a pond. The pond had some fish in it swimming around happily and some frogs feasting on some flies peacefully. Plants of all kinds, spread over the area creating serenity and happiness as one would gaze upon the wonder of nature in such a world. 

Izuku held Kyoka's hand and smiled at her whilst looking into her eyes and sharing a chaste kiss. Something about this area, just made them feel as if they were loved by everyone and everything on the planet as they knocked on the door. However, they were met with something unexpected.

"Damn girl-scouts, I told you I don't want any damn cookies!" Recovery Girl yelled as she opened the door and pointed a loaded double barrel shotgun between Izuku's eyes.

"Recovery Girl it's us. Chill!" Izuku replied nervously

"Oh it's you two. Sorry, girl-scouts have been driving me crazy for a few days and I am getting sick of it." 

"So you were gonna blow their face off?!" Kyoka asked in shock and slight fear now knowing the school nurse was packing heat.

"Anyway what do you need?" RG asked before the two sat down and explained what happened. She did an extra test to make sure Kyoka was pregnant and she was, much to the happiness of the pair. However, Recovery Girl didn't know how they took the news and walked out of the room prematurely only to walk back in with a bloodied and rusted chainsaw, an aluminium baseball bat and some liquid named 'Abortion juice'.

"Right, lets get the abortion done then?" She asked as she wound up the chainsaw. It then started going and the blades accelerated. The saw was stained crimson and looked more menacing than Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees trying to out do each other in a friendly stabbing competition.

"Recovery Girl WTF?!" Kyoka yelled. "We're keeping it!" She tried to regain her composure before she had a heart attack. I mean, who wouldn't after seeing the school nurse come at you like she was Leatherface 

"Oh... right" RG was a bit disappointed she didn't get to chainsaw something so she threw the chainsaw out of the window into a nearby street.

"ARGH, MY LEG! MY F*#£ing LEG!" A pedestrian yelled

"Well, since you plan on keeping it, you will need to do routine check ups with me so I can monitor the progress of the child. You may also want to tell your parents if you haven't already." RG informed the duo. They looked at each other with small tears in their eyes as they held each other in their arms. The only thoughts being on how much they love each other in this moment and how much love they will give their child who will join them in nine months. 

"We're gonna be parents!" Kyoka yelled as she hugged Izuku tighter. 

"I know, it is something that I've wanted for so long. But so is this..." he began  as he parted from the hug. He grabbed her hand and lowered himself to one knee as he pulled out a black box with a ring in it. The ring was silver with an amethyst gem inside it. "Kyoka Jiro, my love, my life, my everything... will you marry me?"

She couldn't hold it in. She lunged forwards at Izuku peppering him with kisses whilst crying and yelling "yes" repeatedly. Izuku began to reciprocate the kisses until the two eventually were interrupted by RG clearing her throat. The pair straightened themselves out and Izuku slid the ring onto Kyoka's finger, which fit perfectly.

"I love you" they both said in synch before returning to their kisses.

Elsewhere 

"Thanks to Kurogiri spying on them, it has been revealed that Izuku Midoriya and Kyoka Jiro are going to be having a child and get married" Uraraka told the rest of the league. She said it with such venom in her voice it was obvious to a deaf person she hated this thought.

"Some punk emo girl trying to cut time in with MY Izuku? That's not happening, where do I find her?" Toga asked but then Uraraka walked behind her and smashed a glass over her face. The impact left multiple shards lodged in her face and she was bleeding profusely. Uraraka then proceeded to take her by the hair and smash her head against the counter for a minute straight. Every impact, the deeper the glass. The more smashes, the more blood stained Uraraka's face and the walls. The rest of the league looked on at the scene, horrified and very very worried. Dabi even peed himself a bit. Toga's now obviously lifeless corpse slumped down into a pile on the floor surrounded by a crimson puddle.

"Anyone else want Izuku?" Uraraka asked calmly despite having brutally murdered a deadly member of the LOV.

"That was incredible. Bitches be crazy" Twice said, switching his personality randomly like he usually does.

"So what do we do? Kill them now?" Dabi asked

"No," Ururaka replied, "let them have this. Because right now they don't have as much to lose as they will do in the near future" she cackled

*She stole my cackle thing...the bitch. I remember when I used to be special. Why does nobody love me anymore?"

Hey guys, sorry it took a bit longer than usual. As always, enjoy and take care, especially with how the world is at the moment. 🙂