Chapter 19

Uraraka began to slowly get up and crawl out of the rubble she had been buried in. She had definitely felt the blast from Bakugo and Deku's techniques had worn her out a bit as well. Her body had begun to shake slightly bug a small healing quirk began to take effect and started to partially heal her. Uraraka was beginning to get pissed off and more unstable before trying to think of a way to overcome the two and kill everyone. She needed something destructive, something giant, something... deadly.

*With Deku and Bakugo*

The two were rushing to Uraraka's location to finish the job when Aizawa phoned Bakugo.

"I don't have time for this Sleeping Jackson!" He yelled as they continued to run.

"Just put Liu Kang on the phone...no the chosen one... no wait, problem child that's it!" He said as if he was going mad. Wasting no time, Bakugo threw his phone to Deku to quickly speak to Aizawa. 

"Your family is safe problem child. We got Ear problem child, her parents, your mom and the kid right here." Aizawa said. Izuku was quiet for a moment but then spoke to his teacher.

"Can you put my wife on please?" He asked as Aizawa passed the phone to Kyoka.

"Kyo I need you to listen carefully... there is no guarantee that I will make it back alive so I need you to promise me you'll take care of our kids and that nothing will happen to them."

"Zuzu... don't talk like that..." she said while selling up, "you'll make it back and survive. You always do..." 

"Promise me..."

"Ok..." she said with despair, "I promise..."

"I'll be back as soon as I can Kyoka...I love you"

"I love you too Izuku..." The phone then hung up and she began to bawl her eyes out.

The duo reached Uraraka's last known location but she was nowhere to be seen. Unbeknownst to them, she was waiting for their guards to drop and once they did, she pounced and electrocuted Bakugo before punching him with a strength enhancing quirk into a nearby pile of garbage. She then turned back to Deku before both started rapidly punching each other in every major body weak point to try gain an advantage. Neither budged the other though as they tanked through the pain. The fight was reminiscent of when All Might was fighting the Nomu and just like them, neither gave any sign of yielding. That was the case until they both slowed down and staggered backwards to catch their breath.

"Do you remember," Uraraka began, "when you rescued me from the zero pointer?" 

"It was the day I had met a good friend, and someone I admired for wanting to help her family." Deku responded smiling slightly.

"And I just met a quiet guy who nobody would have assumed to be as strong or heroic as he was. I have respect for you. You stand up for the others who can't stand up for themselves and all while ready to do what's necessary."

"I never imagined it would end like this..."

"Me either, but as soon as the bad stuff happened and blood was drawn... we both realised it was fate."

"I miss the good friends we were back then Ochako..."

"Me too Deku..." she said with a very tiny hint of remorse in her voice before immediately reverting back to her evil agenda and kicking Izuku right in the face onto the Municipal Beach where Bakugo also landed.

"Give up Deku, you can't win and your loved ones will only suffer more if you continue!" She yelled at him to intimidate and perhaps mentally weaken him.