Chapter 3

Ochaco and Izuku stepped outside of the dorms as she dragged him by his hand. Kyoka noticed this and wondered where her new boyfriend was being taken. So, she slipped away from her social group which wasn't too hard considering Kaminari had just annoyed Bakugo and he was screaming and thrashing everywhere with Kirishima trying to calm him down.

Kyoka followed them and hid behind the wall they were on the opposite side of. She plugged her jacks into the wall so she could hear what was being said. She wouldn't normally spy on her friends or intentionally eavesdrop but this was different. A pretty girl from her class who was close with her boyfriend had asked to talk to him. Privately! And something about it didn't sit right with her and she had this feeling in her yet she didn't know what it was.

Izuku and Ochaco were walking until they stopped and Ochaco walked up to him to ask him a question.

"Izuku, I love you, I wanted to tell you for a while. Will you be my boyfriend?" she asked and something inside her made her heart sink. A little thing called jealousy or fear of losing her boyfriend she just got.

Izuku had a look of shock on his face. This had been an odd day for him. First his crush confesses to him and starts a relationship with him but then, his best friend (aside from Katsuki) had also confessed. He liked her but not in that way. His heart belonged to Kyoka and nobody else. Uraraka was a good friend but he didn't want her or see her as a girlfriend. 

"Look Uraraka, I like you... but as a friend. I don't wanna compromise that and I need to focus on being a hero. I'm flattered you think of me like that but... I can not reciprocate these feelings. I would still like to continue on as being what we were." Izuku said while trying not to hurt her and trying to keep a close friend.

"O Oh, ok... I get it. Sorry to bother you Deku"

"Its fine... are you ok Uraraka?"

"Of course I am" she responded in a happy manor "I'm gonna go do some homework, bye." Uraraka then left and Kyoka pulled her jacks out of the wall and slipped back into her group. She was happy that Izuku had turned Uraraka down but felt a little sorry for her. When she slipped back into her group she did so without any problems though it looked like Kaminari took several explosions to the face. Thankfully he was still alive and Kirishima was dragging Bakugo out of the room while he was still having a tantrum.

Meanwhile, Uraraka was in her room. *Why doesn't he love me* she thought *Is there another girl? There must be. This... This is absolute bull! I LOVE DEKU! I WILL HAVE HIM AND I WILL GET RID OF WHOEVER THAT BITCH IS AND MAKE HER BACK OFF!.. Izuku, you will be mine... forever.* And after that train of thought, she began to slightly descend into a form of  obsession which is more close to borderline insanity but still regaining some sense of right and wrong.

* And after that train of thought, she began to slightly descend into a form of  obsession which is more close to borderline insanity but still regaining some sense of right and wrong

A Few Hours Later

Kyoka was heading up to bed and as she entered her dorm she got a pleasant surprise. Izuku was sat in her room waiting for her in some shorts and exposing his muscles and toned six pack. Kyoka blushed at seeing this and even started to drool without noticing. 

"You like what you see Kyo?" she then gulped and nodded rapidly. Seeing she was nervous, Izuku was feeling like toying with her and a smirk crept on to his face. "If u wanna feel my muscles you might wanna stop gawking and get over her. While you're at it, you might wanna give me a hug and kiss." Kyoka wasting no time complied with his orders and slipped on a sports bra and some short shorts. She then slowly walked up to Izuku with a smile and glint in her eyes. She slowly traced her arms up his abs and he gently placed his hands on her hips while giving small kisses to her neck. Their eyes met and soon after, their lips for a hot make-out session. 

After about 4 minutes, they broke apart for air with a small amount of saliva connecting them. "We should probably get some sleep Izu." Kyoka said to which Izuku responded by picking her up and pulling her into bed with him. As he did this, Kyoka was just giggling to herself with a huge smile on her face. They soon settled into bed snuggled up next to each other with Izuku's head atop Kyoka's. 

"Goodnight Izuku" 

"Goodnight Kyoka"

And with that, they both drifted off to the dream world

AN - Enjoying the story so far? Please let me know