Chapter 7

Izuku had been rushed into Recovery Girl's office as quickly as possible with him beginning to faint due to the immense pain, loss of blood and where the knife had been lodged. All Might was doing his best to remain calm and reassure Izuku while Recovery Girl was preparing to remove the object. She tried to joke with him to put him at ease while she readied the anaesthetic to put him under for the extraction.

"Do you have a thing for hospital beds or do you come here just to see me or something?" She joked. Izuku was smiling a bit at this comment and began cracking a smile across his partially blood stained face.

"Very funny, but I'd like to avoid this place as much as possible in future" He said snickering to himself. After a few minutes of assembling all the required tools and medicine needed, Recovery Girl drop kicked All Might out of the door (somehow) and quickly washed her hands.

"Now, you may feel a little prick" she warned as she pulled out a syringe containing the fluid to make the situation a bit easier. After administering the anaesthesia, she put on her surgery mask and began working away once he had gone under.

Taking the knife out was a bit more difficult than she expected because the blade was serrated so any tissue it was touching would be cut if she tried to pull it out. So that option was out the window, rather like Aizawa's epic moonwalking abilities. Realising she had no alternative, she had to put some more anaesthetics into Izuku to keep him unconscious while she performed surgery on his shoulder.

Back in the dorms

Everyone was sat near Kyoka trying to give her some comfort and reassure her that Izuku will be ok. Bakugo however, was pissed. Very pissed. He paced back and forth vowing that if he should see Uraraka again then he'd give her an ass kicking she would never forget. Momo was holding her best friend while she was still crying and fretting about Izuku's condition.

"He'll be ok Jiro, Midoriya is strong. He has been through worse and survived. You have nothing to worry  about" Momo said in a kind and caring tone.

"Yeah. And besides, Midoribro is so manly that he will be able to pull through with no issue and be in top condition within minutes of waking" replied Kirishima, optimistic and sounding manly as ever.

"It's not just that I'm concerned about" Jiro said. "What if Uraraka comes back? What if she tries to kill me again? What if..." she was then cut off by Todoroki telling her to collect her self and her thoughts.

"You're letting her get to you, she's in your head. Just focus on Midoriya for now. And if she does come back, she'll have to get through all of us to get to anyone else" Shoto told her in a kind manor while giving a small smile which was rare for him.

Kyoka was starting to feel better after having her friends be able to comfort her in her time of need. She hugged Momo tighter and thanked everyone repeatedly. Soon after, she had began to feel sleepy when all the crying and panicking had caught up with her. She walked over to the sofa and laced down to try and stay calm and positive. For Izuku. Momo had even given her a little plush of Izuku to hold while sleeping.

A few hours later

Midnight had came to 1-A's dorms to inform them that Izuku's surgery was successful and that he was resting to regain his strength. As she entered the building, she noticed the class doing their own activities around the common room. What was peculiar was that they were all silent. *This must have effected them more than I thought* she internally spoke to herself. Even Bakugo who was the loudest of everyone all the time was effected by the events that transpired and awaiting news of how his best friend was doing.

Midnight walked up to the class and quietly made an announcement, noticing Kyoka still asleep holding the plush of Izuku close to her heart.

"Midoriya is going to be ok, the surgery to remove the knife was successful and he is recovering his strength. You can go visit him but please bare in mind, he has just finished surgery and he will not awake until some time tomorrow" And with that, she exited the room leaving the class to release a sigh of relief. Denki was walking over to Kyoka to tell her the news about Izuku when a hand grabbed his shoulder. He turned around to face Iida who had stopped him waking her.

"It would be best to leave her be for now, we will tell her once she wakes naturally" he says while speaking in whispers to avoid doing what Denki was originally intending to do. Kaminari's heart was in the right place as Kyoka would want to know the instant Izuku was ok, but after all that had happened she could really use some rest.

Somewhere else

Shigaraki: "Master, are you sure? Not to question you but this is an odd move to make"

AFO: "Relax Tomura, everything will fall into place and this plan will not fail to destroy the only power capable of rivalling us"

Shigaraki: "So when is the right time to make the move and initiate the plan? When do we free this asset or recruit?"

AFO: "All in due time...let them think everything is ok........for now"

AN- How was this chapter? Any feedback would be appreciated but if it is a mean comment, keep it to yourself. Thank you for reading so far.