Chapter 18

Izuku and Ochaco glared into each other's eyes, each sizing up their opponent and waiting for the other to make the first move. Neither spoke a word as the tension in the air only grew larger. Eyes locked, fists clenched and both knew one thing: only one person will walk away from this fight. This was a fight much, much older than themselves. The battle of One for All and All for One, the battle of good vs evil. The fight of their lives. The surrounding area was silent, so silent you could hear a pin fall. The overwhelming power both these individuals possessed could destroy a city all on its own but with two, there are going to be some severe, immensely painful blows exchanged.

Uraraka began powering up All for One and was ready to attack as she walked towards Izuku while keeping most weight on her back leg. Izuku then charged forwards and tried to deliver a Manchester Smash but Uraraka switched her stance and moved her head to avoid the blow. She then took the opportunity to punch him in the stomach before dealing two to his face, followed by a spinning crescent kick. This attack knocked him down to the floor and back quite a distance. When the kick was delivered, Izuku felt part of his jaw break slightly. He slowly got back to his feet before having Uraraka rush at him, pick him up with one hand by the throat and slam him into the wall.

While Izuku was being beaten and battered by Uraraka, Aizawa managed to sneak in undetected and rappelled down from the beams above the fighters. He looked at his student and former student fighting it out. Izuku had managed to land some kicks and small punches to her chest area which had little to no effect. Seeing as Uraraka was distracted, Aizawa took the chance to take Aika and flee before Uraraka decided to hurt her. He held Aika in his arms as he used his scarf to create an anchor point to scale the wall like old school Adam West Batman. He had gotten half way up the wall until he heard a loud crack come from the opposite wall. It was here he saw how much trouble Izuku was in.

Izuku was lodged in the wall as Uraraka walked towards him while holding a brick in her hand. She hit him in the face with the brick, causing blood to spill from it. She then activated Shigaraki's decay quirk indicating she had took his quirk and his life. 

"You should have been with me! Not that slut! And you should have known you can't beat me. Now you will experience a cycle of dying and being reassembled after watching your daughter die!" She yelled as she decayed the brick and reached for Izuku's face. When contact was made however, nothing happened.

"What the hell?!" She yelled before Aizawa threw a stone at her head to get her attention which worked. She noticed that he had Aika and his eyes were red. He erased her quirk and took her hostage. She was pissed beyond anything before. She then felt a tap on her shoulder which caused her to turn around and be met with a 40% punch to the face which shot her straight into a wall to cover Aizawa's escape with Aika.

"You know what this means now Uraraka?" Izuku asked as lightning began to crackle around him before he was encased in an orb of energy emanating from his build up of power, "It means I don't have to hold back anymore!" He yelled as he fully powered up One for All. "One for All, Full Cowling...100%!" And as soon as he took a single step forward, the ground cracked as an aura of green flowed through it and lightning crackled. 

The two then stared down again but only briefly as they both charged at each other. This time however, Izuku got the upper hand as he ducked under Uraraka's punch and he speared her through the concrete wall and of the building to where the main fight was happening. This caused a large impact sending all villains flying into various objects around the area. Izuku quickly took note of this and then capitalised on it.