lazy - banginho

smut cuz i'm horny okay

also, i basically used a random word generator because i don't have any ideas without a starting word :D

-----------------------------------------------------

minho was lazy.

well, actually he wasn't usually, but he had been the last few days.

chan realised the boy hadn't really been practicing as his fellow members had.

the leader first tried talking to the younger, but he had just told him to leave him alone and that it was nothing.

they were at dance practice, minho wasn't at all dancing his best, just sloppily doing his moves and not having any of his usual power and strength in his moves.

chan eyed the dancer over the mirror, rolling his eyes after half the dance was done and minho had his centre time.

the boy didn't even bother putting in some more effort as he was now in the centre of the eight boys.

he lazily finished his part and disappeared into the back again, jisung and changbin sharing their centre time as both boys were rapping.

no one else commented on minho's behaviour, but after a few more older songs they went through and the boy still not putting in any effort, chan snapped.

chan stopped the music, turning around to look at minho as everyone stopped dancing after chan had stopped the music, a bit confused as to what was going on.

minho just stared right back at him as if he had no idea why the eldest was glaring at him.

after a few seconds of complete silence in the room, the other boys breathing a bit more heavily from the dancing, chan finally spoke up with a deep, angry tone in his voice.

"minho, do you care to explain why you've just been marking your positions and not dancing out your moves properly?" he pulled an eyebrow up, trying his best to keep his voice as calm as possible - which was hard since he was so extremely frustrated with the younger.

minho just shrugged and turned around, walking to one of the corners of the room to drink some of his water.

everyone else was also starting to drink something and pair up in small groups, talking and not minding what was said before.

chan approached minho, tapping his shoulder in a rather daring manner, trying to get the younger's attention.

minho rolled his eyes and groaned, turning back to look at chan with his water bottle in his hand.

"what do you want, chris?" he asked, squinting his eyes at the older.

chan pulled his eyebrows up, getting more and more angry at the boy.

"if you're not ready to change your attitude, stay in the corner and be quiet while us others actually try and work on our skills, would you?" he put on a fake smile, not in any way trying to hide his sarcasm in the smile.

minho shrugged again and leaned against the wall, drinking from his bottle and not breaking eye contact in such a provoking manner.

chan felt more anger crawl up inside him at the disrespect, but decided to go on with the practice with minho just sitting on the floor of the room, eventually even getting out his phone.

to say the least, chan was boiling out of anger.

back at the dorms, everyone seemed to have forgotten about minho's behaviour in practice.