risk - minsung

Minho and Jisung take a risk at their fan sign.

----------------------------------------

The eight boys were eating breakfast, talking about today's fan sign.

Minho noticed Jisung kept staring at him, he looked back at his boyfriend, pulling up his eyebrows a bit.

"Jisung?"

Said boy shook his head slightly as if to shake a thought out of his mind, looking at Minho more focused now.

"Yeah?"

Minho chuckled at his boyfriend, scooping closer to him and resting his hand softly on his knee.

"You were staring at me, you good?"

Minho's voice was low, even though no one was really listening to them anyways.

Jisung didn't answer, instead just staring at the hand on his knee.

Slowly catching up on what was happening Minho couldn't help but smirk, moving his hand up the younger's thigh slowly.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" Minho whispered, slowly going further and further up, occasionally squeezing his inner thigh.

Jisung bit his lip and tried his best to not make a sound in front of their group of friends.

"N-Nothing.." He mumbled, focusing on something else and trying to ignore Minho's hand inching closer to his crotch.

"Oh yeah?" he said quietly, only for Jisung to hear.

Minho got up, taking his and Jisung's plate and bringing them to the sink, walking out the kitchen and on the way brushing his hand past Jisung's shoulder to tell him he should follow the older.

Having arrived at their room, Minho waited for Jisung to come as well.

Which he did, not more than 20 seconds after Minho had entered the room, the door was once again opened and Jisung carefully slipped inside, closing the door behind him quietly again and turning to see his boyfriend just stand there, smirking and looking down his body.

Minho slowly stepped forward, making Jisung back up against the door.

Swiftly, Minho switched the lock of the door to being locked, his face surely only being inches away from Jisung's.

And Jisung was once again staring, looking at his boyfriend with such mesmerising but at the same time hungry eyes.

He looked so hot.

Minho stared right back at him, finding his boyfriend just as astonishing.

"Tell me, baby," Minho said with a sly grin, "what were you thinking about down there while staring at me?"

Jisung softly whined, not wanting to admit to his fantasies.

"I told you, nothing"

Minho just scoffed softly, looking down at his boyfriend's crotch and then back up at his eyes with a raised eyebrow.

"Doesn't look like nothing to me"

Another whine, the younger boy closed his eyes out of frustration and grinded his hips against Minho's to get some friction.

This drew a soft moan out of both of them, Minho pulling the small boy closer abruptly by his waist and groaning softly.

"You're so naughty" he said lowly, looking down at him with lustful eyes.

Jisung seemed to have chosen not to talk as much as usually that day, because instead of answering Minho with real words, he just whined once again.