8 minutes in heaven - jilix

requested by @jennylee97 (i am so sorry it's so extremely late, i am so stupid i smh totally forgot about this book)

jisung, felix, changbin, chan, woojin, hyunjin, jeongin, minho and seungmin were at chan's house, having a small hang-out between friends.
they first watched a horror movie, which scared everyone except for minho and changbin.
they decided to order pizza and play some games.
they all sat down on the floor, discussing which game to play first.
the door bell rang and chan jumped up to open the door and take the pizza.
as he payed the pizza-delivery-guy he went back to the other guys who were still fighting. ignoring them, he took one pizza carton and opened it, checking which it was.
he handed woojin the first carton, and went on with the others. after all of them had their pizza, chan sat down again and took the first slice of his pizza.
"so guys, shut up and let's just start with truth or dare" hyunjin said, surprisingly shutting everyone down.
"no, truth or dare is so boring!" changbin said, groaning annoyed.

chan thought of something fun. when he looked around his friends, his eyes landed on felix and jisung, who were talking by themselves.
"hey you two!" minho shouted.
they both looked at him, shocked from the sudden attack.
"why don't you just start dating already!" he said and chuckled.
that's when chan had the idea he was looking for.
"okay guys, let's play 8 minutes in heaven. i'll get some paper and we write all our names down, putting them into a bowl. one of us pulls two pieces of paper and the two have to do 8 minutes in heaven. you guys know that game?" chan said as he grinned.
they all looked at him surprised but agreed after all.
chan stood up once again, getting small pieces of paper and a bowl. all of them wrote down their names and decided that jeongin would be the one to pull the two papers.

"hyunjin" he said, reading out the first note.
when he opened the second one, his eyes widened and he refused to read it out.
changbin, sitting beside jeongin, glanced over his shoulder and started laughing.
"well have fun you two." he said and slightly hit jeongin on the shoulder.
hyunjin smirked and stood up, pulling jeongin with him.
they both went inside the closet and closed the door behind them.
5 minutest passed when they still didn't hear anything.
chan walked up to the closet, quietly knocking on the door.
"hey guys, are you good?" he asked gently.
that's when they all heard a small moan from jeongin, but it was cut off by probably hyunjin holding his hand over jeongin's mouth.
after the 8 minutest have passed, the door was opened and hyunjin confidently stepped out, followed by a with hickeys covered and flustered jeongin.

they both sat back down and jeongin was ready to pull the next note, but was interrupted by felix who was cuddling with jisung.
"hyunjin, i hope you didn't do anything to our small little baby. hope he's still as innocent as he was when he went in that closet." he said, grinning and looking at both, hyunjin and jeongin.
hyunjin just smirked and jeongin was a whole blushing mess.
"just pull the next notes." seungmin spat, obviously a little upset by what happened.

jeongin pulled out one of the small papers, opening it and reading out 'felix'.
felix stood up and pulled away from the cuddle session with jisung, getting prepared for his 8 minutes.
when jeongin pulled out the next note, a huge grin began to grow on his face, making felix and all the others curious.
"jeongin just tell us who it is." jisung said.
"you." jeongin said and looked at jisung.
jisung pulled up his eyebrows, being a little shocked.
"uhm.. me?" he asked uncomfortably.
jeongin just hummed and grinned once again.
"well, let's get it on with." felix said, making his way to the closet.
as he turned around to face the others again, he saw jisung still sitting there.
the freckled boy made his way up to jisung, pulling him up and dragging him with him.
when he gently pushed jisung into the narrow closet, he whispered a "don't worry" into his direction.
after making sure that jisung was in the closet fully, felix went inside as well, closing the door behind him.
when he turned his head to face jisung, he flinched a bit, since their faces were now only about 3 inches apart.

jisung tried to push his face back a little, but that was really not possible.
they just stayed like that for a moment, staring into each other's eyes.
jisung shyly looked away and looked down, only to see that their bodies were pressed against each other as well.

usually, when they'd cuddle, which they did a lot, jisung was never that uncomfortable and panicked. maybe it was just the way their faces nearly touched and he could feel felix's breath on his lips.

jisung tried to look between felix's eyes and their bodies, his gaze falling onto his lips.
that was when he felt himself falling into some kind of trance. he never noticed how beautiful his best friend's lips were.
felix would be lying if he'd say that he didn't enjoy it.
the way they were so near to each other, he kind of liked it.

he noticed how the younger stared at his lips. and the tease he was, he licked over his lips, watching jisung widen his eyes and gulping.
felix couldn't force away a smirk and jisung blushed, finally being snapped out of his gaze.
felix tried to get jisung's attention, but nothing helped.

suddenly he had an idea. he slowly pushed himself towards jisung even more, especially their mid-section.
jisung let out a shocked moan, but covered his mouth with his right hand. shocked, he looked at felix, who was enjoying the whole scene.
felix slowly went to jisung's neck, breathing against it.

he felt jisung getting shivers and he then started kissing his neck, and sucking it at some points.
jisung let out small heavy breaths, holding in his moans.

but shortly after, felix reached a point where jisung was really sensitive, making him whine out a little. felix smirked and sucked even harder on that spot.

a pleasure filled moan slipped out of jisung's mouth and he bit his bottom lip, not wanting any more moans escape from his lips.

when felix noticed this, he moved his hip more against jisung's, kinda forcing him to moan.
jisung couldn't hold in the moans anymore and let some of them out, tugging felix's hair. felix pulled away from jisung's neck, admiring all the marks he left on his neck.

he grinned and looked at jisung. his eyes were full of lust, but he tried to hide it.
felix moved to his lips and kissed him, trying to enter jisung's mouth.
jisung refused to let him in though.
felix moved to jisung's ear and whispered in a husky, deep voice.
"you better don't tease me" he said and kissed jisung's cheek.

jisung just grinned and felix kissed him again, this time trying it harder.
as jisung still didn't let felix deepen the kiss, felix let his hands slip to jisung's ass, squeezing it and causing jisung to let out a shocked shriek. felix slid his tongue inside jisung's mouth, and explored his mouth.

he pressed his hips a little more against jisung's, massaging his butt. he felt jisung slowly getting hard, which made felix smirk.
"you like that huh?" felix said, pulling away from the kiss.
jisung blushed, looking to the side.

"you make me really horny. but i can't do anything further to you, since we're in chan's closet rn. but don't worry, i'll carry this on one day. better be prepared."

hope you enjoyed. once again, i'm sorry for not updating in like 7 months
i just didn't really have motivation to write this book and it's always so much to write yk
whatever, i'll try and update more often

~1367 words