Travel - Minsung

Lee Minho was at the airport the 6th time in this year now.
He travels a lot because him and his family are rich asf.
It was only July and he was on his way to California, his 6th travel spot in 7 months.
He was at the boarding, showing his passport and entering the airplane.
He went to business class, since the flight was over 13 hours. (I'm not sure about that I don't know how long it takes to go from Korea to California)

He plugged in his phone and headphones, turning on his music and sitting back, relaxing and trying to drift off to sleep.
Since he slept most of the flight, it went by real quick.
The airplane was after landing in California and Minho got up from his seat, getting out of the airplane, hurrying to go to the place where you can collect your baggage.
He waited for his bag for about 60 Minutes, slightly annoyed by the long wait.
His bag finally came out, he aggressively pulled it off and walking out of the airport as fast as possible.
He decided to eat at his hotel, and now just fast call a taxi to bring him there.
The taxi came after 5 Minutes and Minho quickly get in and told the man where to go.
His baggage in the car boot and him in the back seat.
He arrived pretty quick in the hotel, paying the taxi for driving him.
He quickly took his baggage out of the car boot and went to the reception.
The hotel had a really big lobby, with golden floor, white sofas and a big window on top, where you could see the sky through it.
Minho walked up to the reception to check in, a nice guy standing behind the counter, looking down on some papers and the computer.
Minho walked to the counter, smiling lightly and staring at the boy.
The boy firstly didn't notice Minho, but then looked up when Minho cleared his throat to get the boys attention.
The boy looked up at Minho, looking in his eyes.
It was as if the time would stop for a moment, both boys just looking in each other's eyes.
Suddenly a woman approached them and snapped them out of their stares.

Woman: "Jisung will you stop staring at this guest and just check him in please?"

'Oh so his name is Jisung. What a nice name.' Minho thought to himself.
Jisung shook his head and looked down at the computer.

Jisung: "Well, what's your name?"

Minho: "Lee Minho." Minho simply answered.

Jisung looked down on the computer again, swiping through it with the mous. (?)
As he looked up at Minho and then went off to get something.
He left Minho a bit shocked when he just walked off.
He came back with a key and some papers.
He gave Minho the key and put the papers on the counter, opening the first page and starting to explain.

Jisung: "So, your room is in the 43rd floor, since you wanted a great view." he said smiling nicely and continuing.
"Breakfast is at 07:00 AM 'till 12:00 PM. You have your own internet router in your room. More information about the password and stuff is on the table in the middle of your room. You can come down here in the lobby at everytime. If you have a problem or so just come here and speak to one of the reception people (?). There is always one here. You have a list of when, who is down here. (I can't find a better sentence for it I hope you understood)
Just come down and talk to us.
The hotel is saved 24/7 so you don't need to worry to leave your expensive stuff here if you go out. The pool and fitness rooms are open all the time too. Dinner is from 06:00 PM 'till 11:00 PM.
I guess that's all for now. Do you have any questions?"

Minho just smiled and shook his head. Jisung handed him his key and smiled widely.
"I hope you'll have a great time! Maybe we'll meet again. Have a great rest day. Even though it's only another 5 hours." he said slightly laughing and winking at Minho.
Minho smiled and bowed a little bit. Jisung pulling up his eyebrows in surprise, but doing as the other.
Minho took the key and all the papers, turning around to see some guy come to him and taking his baggage. He smiled at him and the guy told him to follow to the elevator. (I'm on a hellevator lmao)
The guy pressing the button for the lift to come and looking at Minho smiling.