hyunlix - felix's a cheater

SMUT

felix pov

when i arrived at hyunjin's apartment, ringing the bell and shaking a little out of coldness, he oh so quickly opened the door to pull me into a tight hug.
i told him what's happening between changbin and me, the way changbin hasn't got any time for me lately.
he asked me to come over and i said yes, because why not. maybe that could distract me from changbin and everything.
we pulled away after the tight hug and hyunjin grabbed my wrist to pull me inside and closed the door behind me.
"well, hi lix"
"hey" i slightly chuckled out.
"what happened? do i need to hit changbin?" he said and looked at me seriously.
i chuckled again and just shook my head, "no you really don't need to. it's just.... i don't know he hasn't got any time for me lately." i looked down and i felt my eyes get watery again, tears threatening to fall.
hyunjin immediately noticed that, my head was lifted up and my eyes met a smiling hyunjin.
"it's okay, i'm sure he's just a little busy." he said reassuringly and smiled warmly.
his smile was really beautiful and my eyes slowly wandered from his eyes to his lips.
i must say, they really were pretty.
his warming smile slowly but surely turned into a grin and he licked over his lips.
that was when he slowly pulled my face closer to his and only a few seconds later our lips met.
i firstly didn't respond, but didn't pull away either.
the feeling was somehow different, completely different.
i knew about hyunjin's feelings for me for a while now, and i knew exactly that i'd probably hurt him really badly when i wouldn't stop it right there.
but it felt too good, i also only wanted some distraction.
so i finally responded the kiss and it got deeper and more heated by every second.

hyunjin softly lifted me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist. he pulled away from the kiss and went down to my neck, kissing it gently at first but going a little wilder after i chuckled at the pleasing feeling.
he grinned against my neck and started sucking. 
i let out a soft moan and tugged his hair between my fingers, letting my head fall back a little.
he started walking and i opened my eyes, he was still kissing my neck, i noticed how he carried me up to his room.
he flinkly opened the door and carried me in, softly and carefully throwing me onto the bed.
he hovered over me and i looked up at him, he kissed me again and i tugged his hair once again. my hands wandered down to his chest and i slowly unbuttoned his shirt, shoving it down his shoulders and leaving his upper body naked.
i let my hands glide over his upper body, his shoulders and down his chest, his skin was so soft and warm.
my hands slowly went to his jeans and i hesitantly opened the belt and then the button. zipping open the zipper of his jeans, i slowly pulled down his pants, but only to his thighs, since i didn't come any further. after that hyunjin did the rest and there he was, only in his boxers and leaning back down to kiss me again. he once again went to my neck and kissed this, tugging on my hoodie. i immediately understood, pulling my hoodie up over my head and throwing it to the floor, right where all hyunjin's clothes landed as well.
hyunjin's hands went over my stomach and he did just as me, pulling down my pants and i pulled it down by myself when he couldn't reach anymore.
he didn't seem like he'd like to stop kissing me just to pull down my pants, so i just crawled out of them.
he grinned against my neck and his hand glided to my boxer, putting a little pressure on my private part.
i groaned at the feeling and pushed my head back into the pillow.
he parted from my neck and looked me in the eyes, i immediately understood and nodded for permission.
he smiled and slid down my boxer, leaving me completely naked.
i wasn't embarrassed since this wasn't the first time we were doing this.
hyunjin kissed me again and also pulled down his boxer, revealing his hard member.

he once again looked at me for permission and i nodded again, as he pushed the first finger inside my entrance.
i moaned from the pressure but also a tiny bit pain. he carefully slid in the second one, then the third and i was ready, oh so ready. (i'm so sorry ohmygod lord bless me)

i pushed my waist a little more in his direction, whining in a pleasing way. he started grinning and understood right away, pulling out his fingers and getting into position.
he teasingly put the tip of his dick onto my hole, grinning.
i whined again and pushed my hip more against him, being able to let his dick enter me a little more.
he also moaned at this and started moving. i threw my head back once again and just enjoyed the feeling.

hyunjin took up the pace and suddenly hit a very sensitive spot, having me moan up louder than usually.
hyunjin just looked at me at that and started grinning perversely, hitting that one spot over and over again. it drove me crazy and i soon after felt a pressuring and tickling feeling inside my stomach.
"h-hyunjin- i think i'm gonna cum-"
he continued and kept hitting that spot, until i came with a low moan.
he kept thrusting, signaling me that he hadn't come yet.
i wanted him to feel good, so i gently pushed him off me and told him to sit up.
i sat down on the floor, he was sitting on the edge of the bed. 
i carefully took his member in my hand and started stroking it, making hyunjin moan out loudly.
i took him into my mouth and started stroking as well, grinding his length softly with my teeth.
his member started twitching and he pulled me up to kiss me, as he came.

hyunjin slowly let himself fall onto the bed with his back, pulling me with him and not breaking the kiss.
after a few seconds of kissing, we parted and hyunjin smiled to himself, pulling up the bed sheets and covering us up with them.
i let my head lay on his chest and i closed my eyes.
he stroked my hair for another bit, until he broke the silence.
"that was amazing.... felix, i love you" he whispered.
i started panicking from the inside but decided to just pretend to be asleep, not opening my eyes and just try and breathe normally.
i think hyunin believed it because he closed his eyes after one last peck on my hair, falling asleep and breathing calmly.

i still didn't bother thinking about changbin one second though.

1194 words
sorry for any mistakes, hope you enjoyed ^^