Introduction chapter <3

Tip tap, tip tap.

Droplets of rain trickled down the window, as Evie stared out at the moving trees. The sky was filled with dark, angry clouds; the roads were almost flooded, due to the horrible weather. Next to her, was her best friend: Kaci. The pair were sat in an empty bus, heading to their highschool. The school they attended was none other than the famous UA, which was where they were training to become potential pro-heros. They were exchange students- originally from England. Their quirks caused quite an attraction at their previous school and they had moved to Japan after being recommended.

"Kaci, can't you just turn into Mr Aizawa and just tell the whole class that school has been called off for today?" Evie groaned, resting her head in her hands. Kaci laughed.

"Very funny. Are you TRYING to get me suspended??"

Kaci's quirk: copycat. She can copy anyone's DNA and transform into them but she must know their full name and have a clear image of how they look in her mind. She can only transform for up to 15 minutes, before she starts getting an extremely horrible headache. She can transform back for up to 3 minutes for the headache to die down. The more information she knows about a person, the longer she can be them.

Evie's quirk: pyrokinesis. She can create and control fire. She can generate heat and can warm up her body temperature. Her body can withstand immense heat, including magma. However, her quirk can quite easily ware her out and tire her- this is something that she has to learn to control so she can have more energy when fighting.

Shortly after, the bus came to a halt. The girls quickly grabbed their bags and made their way to the front. Students were already flooding through the entrance. They walked side by side, talking and laughing until they finally had stepped foot inside the UA.

At lunch~

Evie and Kaci were sat around a small table. They usually sat with Mina and their other friends, but today Kaci had promised Kirishima that she would sit with him. And of course, Kaci was certainly not going anywhere without Evie- they were inseparable. They spotted Kirishima and Bakugo making their way to their table.

"WALK BEHIND ME IDIOT!" Bakugo shouted, immediately stepping in front of Kirishima, almost tripping him up.

"Wow, it's not even been 5 minutes of lunch break and your already throwing a tantrum!" Kirishima teased, sitting in front of Kaci. Bakugo looked as if he was about to explode. He was just about to go off on one, when Evie rested her hand on his quivering shoulder.

"Woah, hold your horses," she said, which seemed to make bakugo look even more annoyed, but he kept quiet. Evie and Kaci sat next to each other with Bakugo and Kiri opposite.

"Have you ladies got hero names yet? I'm thinking of the Red Riot! It sounds pretty manly, don't ya think?" Kiri piped up, looking quite smug.

"Wow! I really like that hero name, it's very creative," Kaci replied, her mouth full of food. Kirishima's cheeks quickly turned bright red. "I'm thinking of something like Diverse DNA, since my quirk is about DNA!"

"I will probably make mine something like Eternal Fyre. But fire is spelt F Y R E, to make it a bit more interesting." Evie giggled. She looked up at Bakugo, who was fiddling around with his chopsticks. "Oh yeah, Bakugo. Why don't you tell them the hero name that you told me yesterday." Bakugo looked up.

"What? Oh yeah," he said before raising his voice, "KING EXPLOSION MURDER." Everyone looked as if they were about to collapse of laughter, but they didn't want to be murdered.

Kirishima smiled nervously. "But Bakugo, I don't think they will let you use that. It sounds a bit violent don't you thi-"

"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR! NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION!" Evie narrowed her eyes at him, as he slouched back in his seat.

"I kinda like it. But perhaps you could take away the murder part...?" She asked. Bakugo discretely smiled.

"Well at least someone likes it. Everyone else are just losers." He bluntly said.

Time skipppp~

Before long, it was the end of the school day. The group made their way down the stairs, just chatting about random things.

"Hey Bakugo, how tall are you?" Kaci asked, jokingly.

Evie laughed, "Bakugo, don't tell her! She just wants to transform into you for a longer time!" Bakugo grunted. Katsuki and Evie were walking next to each other, with Kiri and Kaci walking alongside. Bakugo was aware of Kirishima's feelings for Kaci and Evie noticed how tense she appeared to be getting.

Evie's and Bakugo's hands brushed past each other. Hesitating for a second, Bakugo quickly grabbed it. Evie started running and dragging him away, leaving Kirishima and Kaci alone. They both turned bright red. They continued to talk, but both were very nervous.

An empty uniform bumped into them. Of course, it wasn't an empty uniform, it was Hagakure.

"Huh? Oh, Hagakure! Are you okay?" Kirishima asked, quickly turning around.

"Thanks but I'm okay," she replied, rubbing her invisble head, "Oh, I'm about to be late!" She darted off in front of them.

Thank you for reading this chapter <3

I apologise if this chapter didn't have much drama, it was mainly more of a get to know the characters chapter. I will try to add more drama as the story progresses!