Extra Chapter - 1 B&E

"Okay 1A, I have a bit of homework for you." Aizawa said, bluntly, as always, "I want you to research a hero of your choice and create a fact file on them. Make sure it's detailed." Kaci sighed, a little too loud.

Adjusting his glasses, Iida piped in, "Sir, I believe that this is a very good idea, as we can closely look at the details of a specific hero and adapt some things in our fighting."

"Thank you Iida, for whatever that was. You can do the task in partners, I dont really care. Just make sure it is done for 2 days time. Class dismissed." Aizawa walked out the door, followed by everyone else.

A few hours later~

Evie stepped out of her dorm, in her pyjamas, and walked to Bakugo's dorm.

Knock, knock, knock.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" she heard from behind the door.

"Hey, it's me." Evie said. After a few seconds, she heard the door lock click, and Bakugo opened the door.

"WHA!" Evie shrieked, seeing that Bakugo didn't have a shirt on.

"It's not a big deal, we're dating anyway." Bakugo said, trying to act confident. He let Evie in. She sat down on his bed and Bakugo sat opposite her, slouched in a chair.

"What did you want?" He asked, spinning slightly in his chair. "Earth to Evie? You can stop staring at my abs now." Evie jumped out of her skin, and turned bright red.

"I... um, well. Can we maybe do our project together? I'm kinda struggling with mine and I didn't really listen properly soooooo-" Evie muttered, looking at the wooden floor.

"Awwww you want me to help you?" Bakugo teased, "Ya sure whatever dumbass."

There was only one seat at Bakugo's desk, so she asked him to shove over, just so there was enough space for her to sit on the chair too. They started their project, and had argued over which hero to do.

"This is sooooo boring." She complained, resting her head on his bare shoulder.

"And what do you want me to do about that?" He answered, tensing up a bit.

"I have an idea!" She exclaimed. She grabbed her phone and a pair of earbuds on Bakugo's desk. She put one earbud Bakugo's ear and the other in hers.

"Can I choose the song?" Bakugo questioned. Evie passed Bakugo her phone. Suddenly, some DEAFENING rock music started blasting into her eardrum.

"AAAAAAH!" She shrieked, ripping the earbud out. Bakugo just laughed at her.

"Fine I'll just play something from your playlist." He said, scrolling through her songs. Quickly, he chose a random one and pressed play.

I don't really give a damn about the way you touch me, when we're alone~

Bakugo suddenly turned really red, meanwhile Evie was just huddled up to his chest.

You can hold my hand if no ones home~

"M-maybe we should change the son-" Bakugo started, trying to hide how much he was blushing.

"Nah, lets keep this one, it's cute." Evie murmured.

They continued to study, while listening to the song "line without a hook" - one of Evie's favourites. She kept noticing Bakugo glancing at her, looking a little paranoid. Out of the blue, he suddenly cupped her cheek in his hand and moved her head around to face him. She could easily notice how flustered he was getting, just by looking at his quivering lips. He leant his face closer to her, before holding back. He sighed. 'Why can't I just make a move dammit!?' he thought, angry with himself.

"I... you have something on your face..." Bakugo lied, quickly avoiding eye contact.

"Hmm? Where?" She asked, Bakugo's hand still cupping her face.

"N-never mind." Bakugo let go of her cheek and continued to study. His plan to brush it off didn't really work well; it just made him feel even more tense.

Oh baby I am a wreck when I'm without you~

Bakugo clenched his fists. While she was taking notes, Bakugo kept secretly looking at her lips. Evie caught him and turned to face him.

"Do I have something on my face?" She teased. She began humming to the song, quietly. Not quite sure what he was doing, he grabbed her shoulder and turned her around to face him again. This time, he found courage and pulled her towards him. Their lips met. It took her by surprise and her eyes widened. He leant away from her.

"Sorry... God I'm such an idiot." He muttered, with his face in his hands. She grabbed his hands and pulled them away from his face and kissed him, once again. His cheeks went redder than KIRISHIMA'S HAIR. After 10 seconds or so, they pulled away and he wrapped an arm around her, as she began to rest her head on his shoulder. He played with her hair for a bit, before they both slowly fell asleep, with relaxed smiles resting on their faces.

Andddd that was the first extra chapter! The next one will be based on Kaci and Kirishima <3