Downfall.

The sunlight trickled through the small space in between the curtains- feeling warm on Evie's forehead. Wincing because of the brightness, she opened her eyes slowly. She felt an arm around her shoulder and she suddenly because aware of her surroundings. She was laying in Bakugo's room and he was cuddled up to her. However, he was still fast asleep. She tried to reach for her phone without moving too much- she didn't want to wake him up. Despite how careful she was, Bakugo opened his eyes, after feeling her grabbing her phone.

"What are you doing?" He said in a sleepy voice. Evie sighed and stared at her phone.

"I was just... checking to see if there were any texts from Kaci." Evie murmured, a sick feeling brewing in her stomach when she saw that there were none. Bakugo somehow knew that she was hurt and he began playing with her hair. Evie hugged Bakugo and just laid there for ages, since it was a Saturday.

"Hey, I have an idea to raise your spirit a bit." Bakugo said, "I know I hate going out, but how about we go somewhere?" Evie looked up at him.

"Really?" She asked, "But where?"

"I don't know!? Your supposed to be the one with all the ideas, dumbass!" He teased.

"Hmmm... omg! Can we please go for a walk around the Sakura Park? The one with all the pretty cherry blossom trees?" Evie pouted. Bakugo sighed before nodding with a slight smirk on his face.

"Fine. But you better get up." Bakugo got out of bed and got ready. Evie headed back to her house where she herself got prepared.

They had a cute little walk among all the beautiful pink trees scattering the park. This was one of the places Evie had always wanted to visit in Japan, since there were none in England.

Here's a pic of where they went to 💖

They were walking past a stop where there were public toilets and cafes

"I'll be back in a sec, I just need to go to the bathroom quickly!" Evie said, kissing Bakugo before walking into the girls restroom.

Bakugo stood, waiting for her. Suddenly, a tall girl with long blonde hair and a face full of makeup approached him. She had sunglasses perched on her head and was wearing a crop top and a short skirt.

"Hey. Your cute. Can I have your number?" She asked, triumphantly.

"Fuck off. I'm not interested." Bakugo said aggressively.

"Is that so?"

She pulled him by his shirt and kissed him.

Evie stood in front of them, frozen in shock. Bakugo saw her and slapped the girl away.

"NO! It's not what you-" Bakugo began, his body trembling with nerves.

"Oh... is this the girlfriend you were talking shit about? Haha, what a shame." She spat out lies as if it was her first nature, but made them sound as if they were genuine. Tears ran down Evie's cheeks and she felt as if she had been stabbed in the stomach. She felt sick. How could he ever say that about her...?

Before Bakugo could say anything, she ran away, never wanting to see his face ever again.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!!!" He screamed at the girl, tears running down his face. He pushed her so hard that she hit the floor and he chased after Evie.

By then, it was too late anyway. She was inside her house and was definitely not letting Bakugo in. She sat in the corner of her room, hunched in a ball, sobbing her eyes out. She felt so betrayed and empty. She had also recently lost her best friend so now she felt completely and utterly useless.

Skip to Monday, at school~

Evie had tons and tons of missed calls and texts from Bakugo, so she just blocked him. And at school, she tried her hardest to avoid him AND Kirishima; she knew that Kirishima would try to persuade her to forgive Bakugo but she didn't want to be anywhere near a cheater. To top it all off, Kaci wasn't at school, since she had been sent to a psychiatric hospital. There were rumours going around that she attempted to strangle Mineta to death, but she got pulled away and sent to get mental help immediately.

Evie sat at the table by herself. Bakugo was also sat by himself for some reason, and he had his head in his hands. She could feel him glancing at her every now and again and it pissed her off. She wished that Kaci was here; she knew that Kaci would be able to cheer her up quicker than anyone else. Everything felt unreal, as if she was inside a book or something.

She felt something tap on her shoulder. She turned around, and Hagakure was standing behind her.

"Hey... you looked lonely and we haven't really talked in a while so-" She took a seat next to Evie.

"I'm actually really glad your here..." Evie answered. Hagakure smiled, but she obviously couldn't see it because she was invisible. The pair talked for a while and Evie told her about everything that happened.

"Awh I'm so sorry that happened!" She gave her a hug. Evie cracked a tiny smile.

"Hey, I have an idea!" Hagakure piped up, excitedly. Evie lifted her head off her hands.

"Hmm?"

"You should get revenge on Bakugo! It would be so good!"

"Huh? I don't know... I don't really like where this is going."

"Please! It would be so fun and you get to show him whose boss!!" After Hagakure's persistent nagging, Evie finally gave it.

"Fineeee. So what's the plan?"

I decided to try and make this chapter take a sudden turn for the worst 🤩
I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you at the next chapter 💖