Pyshco.

It was now Friday. Evie slowly stirred from her bed and checked her phone. She had been spammed by Bakugo, but there were no texts from Kaci. Usually, she would have like 99+ notiflications from Kaci, but there was no sign of her today. She simply shrugged it off and texted Bakugo.

Messages between Evie and Bakugo~

E: Why did I wake up to 154 texts lmao

B: Finally. Im outside your house btw

E: WAIT WHAT? How do you even know where I live??

B: Kaci told me a few days ago

B: Anyway can you let me in for godsake

E: Yes im getting the door rn <3

She grabbed the door handle, where Bakugo was waiting for her.

"Your not even dressed yet?" he said, staring at her pyjamas.

"Well SOMEONE decided to show up at my house without even telling me." she replied, leading him in. She took him into the living room and turned the TV on for him, while she got changed in her room. She came back out again in uniform.

"Oh yeah," she said, turning the TV off, "Have you heard from Kaci at all, since yesterday?"

"No." Bakugo replied.

"Wow thanks."

"Your welcome." Evie rolled her eyes. Bakugo took her by the hand and they walked to school together. Bakugo was actually a lot of fun, once you got to know him. Evie counted herself lucky that she got to see this side of him. They found Kirishima at the door, waiting for them.

"Is Kaci not with you?" Evie asked. She figured that Kaci would be found with Kirishima, of all people.

"I thought Kaci was with you guys," he answered, walking inside with them.

Sure enough, Kaci was sat at her desk, staring at it. Evie ran over to her.

"There you are! You kinda had me worried for a sec! I thought you had gotten kidnapped by that person you met with yesterday. Anyway, what was that about?" Kaci just ignored her.

"Are you okay?" Kirishima asked, kneeling down so he was at the same height as her. He noticed her eyes, which looked bloodshot and red. "Woah, what's happened to your eyes? Are you okay?" he asked again. Kaci just stared unblinkingly at her desk. Before they got to say anything else, Aizawa ordered everyone to their seats.

After class~

Once class ended, Kaci got up out of her chair and silently walked outside. She sat on the floor and looked at the green grass, with an emotionless face. Evie had spotted Kaci walking outside, so she followed her and dragged Bakugo along. They found Kaci, still sat in the same position.

"Hey... why won't you talk to me?" She asked, looking quite upset. Evie was worried that she had done something wrong; she didn't want to lose her best friend. Bakugo could see that Evie was upset.

"COME ON! JUST SPEAK DAMMIT!" He shouted, violently shaking her.

"Bakugo, stop," Evie said, "She clearly doesn't want us around." Bakugo felt quite sorry for Evie, since Kaci was her best friend. They walked away from Kaci.

Suddenly, Kaci grabbed Evie by the wrist and punched her hard in the face. Bakugo shouted at Kaci and smacked her away. Evie's nose was bleeding, but she didn't care. The only thing she was concerned about was why her best friend had just gone mental.

"WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?!" Evie screamed, as Kaci narrowed her bloodshot eyes.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THA-" Bakugo started, before getting kicked by her boot. Kaci began running towards them, shouting words that they didn't understand. Bakugo ran to Kaci, with an agressive expression. Without hesitation, he set off a huge explosion, making her fall backwards. With a bleeding forehead, the insane girl still got up, and targetted Evie. She wrapped her hands around her neck so that Evie couldn't breathe. Evie grabbed Kaci's arm and used her quirk. her hand get hotter and hotter until Kaci dropped her. A large burn was marked where Evie's hand had been. Evie pushed Kaci to the floor and Bakugo restrained. She was screaming and kicking on the floor and overall acting like a psychopath. Bakugo punched her in the head, knocking her out. Evie's heart was beating fast; pure adrenaline was running through her body. Kirishima, who was looking for them, finally found where they were. He saw Kaci laying the floor unconscious with several bruises and burns over her body. Frantically worrying, Kirishima immediately asked them what happened.

Evie was still in shock, so she couldn't answer him. Instead, tears sprang to her eyes. Bakugo made it clear for Kirishima to shut up and rushed over to Evie. He wrapped his arms around her. She was sobbing into his shoulder, while a panicking Kirishima studied Kaci on the floor.

Kaci got taken to the nurse's office, but no words were said about what happened. Evie was worried that Kaci would get in huge trouble if they told someone, so she ordered Bakugo and Kirishima to not say anything. While Kaci was being treated with recovery girl, Evie went over to Bakugo's house, where he studied her wounds. Evie was quite surprised at how gentle and caring he appeared to be, as he banaged her up. She met Bakugo's parents and her and Bakugo were just sat on his bed watching anime. Every so often, she kept checking her phone to see if Kaci had texted her, but there was nothing. Even being there in Bakugo's company, Kaci was the only thing that she could think about. She closed her eyes, which slowly turned into a deep sleep.

Hey guysss! Quite a strange chapter today lmao

Also I'm sorry if the 'fight' was poorly described, fight scenes aren't really my strong point but I hope you still enjoyed! <3