Extra Chapter - 2 K&K

"JUST GET ON WITH IT DAMMIT!" Bakugo yelled at Kirishima, who was pacing up and down across bakugo's dorm.

"But what if she says no...??" Kiri asked, getting even more nervous as he pictured it in his mind. Bakugo sighed.

"She's NOT going to say no. Man up."

"Says the one who gets nervous around Evie all the time!" Kirishima teased.

"SAY THAT AGAIN I DARE YOU!"

Kaci and Evie were hanging out in Kaci's dorm, laughing and chatting about random things.

"So how did you and Bakugo's group project go, eh?" Kaci nudged Evie.

"Go away," Evie said jokingly, giggling. Evie knew that any second now, there should be a knock on the door. Evie continued to stall Kaci, wondering what was taking them so long.

"I'll be back in a sec, I'm just going to um... check on Bakugo!" Evie lied, quickly walking out the door. She ran down the corridor to Bakugo's dorm and slammed the door open, causing Kirishima to jump.

"GUYS!!! Can you hurry up?" Evie asked.

"Shitty hair wont stop worrying about it." Bakugo replied, rolling his eyes. Kirishima took a deep breath. He was dressed up in a formal suit- this was his attempt to look more manly.

"I'm going to do it now." Kirishima said, picking everything up off Bakugo's desk.

Evie left and peered her head around Kaci's door.

"Come on Kaci, follow me!" She beamed, as Kaci trailed along behind her, confused. They had to be quiet, since everyone was asleep- it was 12:21am after all. Evie took her outside, where Kirishima was standing in a suit, holding a beautiful, scarlet bouquet of flowers. In his other hand, he was holding a box of chocolates. The night sky was specked with tiny shining stars; the moon was full and was making everything outside glisten in a shade of silver. Evie giggled and dragged Bakugo back inside, so Kirishima and Kaci were alone.

Kaci had some idea of what this was, and her heart was racing. Kirishima cleared his throat, before nervously saying, "I... I have loved you for ages, and I truly wouldn't know what I would do without you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Kaci started tearing up, making Kirishima feel even more nervous. Suddenly, she ran towards him and jumped into his arms, despite the fact he was holding things.

"YES!" She answered, burying her face into his chest. Kirishima felt a wave of relief, and he didn't feel as tense anymore. He handed the presents to Kaci, who gratefully accepted them. They spent a few minutes just holding each other, surrounded by the wonders of the night sky. Kirishima held Kaci's cheek, with a trembling hand.

"You don't mind if I-" He began, before getting cut off. Kaci pulled him towards her and pressed her lips against his. She felt so safe in his arms, as she slowly pulled away again. She stared into his expressive, ruby eyes, immediately getting lost in them. He had his hands wrapped around her waist, and they were slowly swaying. Kaci began humming a song, and Kirishima started gently playing with her hair. After a few minutes, he tenderly brushed his hand against hers and grabbed it.

"Come with me." He said, with a relaxed smile across his face. He led her up to one of the lower rooftops, where there was a beautiful view of the moon and stars. They sat next to each other, hand in hand and admired the world around them. The sky looked like a watercolour painting- as they bathed in its beauty. Kaci leant her head on Kirishima's shoulder; she felt at ease with his calming presence. She slowly closed her eyes. Kirishima stared up at moon, small tears emerging in his eyes, as he held her close.

TEEHEE I made this chapter for my best friend to satisfy her LMAO 💛
I hope you enjoyeddddddd 💞