Training Time 😌

Another day had passed. Everyone sat at their desks in the classroom. Aizawa walked into the room and began teaching the class about combat skills. Evie felt so exhausted, that she was worried that she was going to accidentally close her eyes. That morning, she had to use quite a lot of her quirk training in her garden, which drained her out a lot. She wished she hadn't done it, but it was too late now. She hardly noticed her eyelids closing slowly, when suddenly she felt something hit her in the back of the head. She Immediately sat up and saw a piece of paper scrunched in a ball on her desk. She opened it and inside was a message:

WAKE UP YOU SILLY GOOSE. Anyways lmao, do you wanna go to the mall after school? Me and Kirishima are going, but I need you to come with us for emotional support. You can bring Bakugo ;)

Evie smiled as she read that, before turning around and nodding at her, who was watching Evie in the corner of her eye.

"Care to share what notes you have been passing?" Aizawa started in a monotone voice, suddenly appearing right in front of Evie's desk. She jumped out of her skin and slowly hid the note under her desk.

"Sorry sir. I won't do it again, uh please continue." She replied, nervously. Aizawa turned away and continued to teach. Evie turned to Kaci with a stern expression, before both of them tried so hard not to laugh out loud.

"Okay 1A, now we will go outside and practise hand-to-hand combat. Go put on your hero costumes and get in pairs." Aizawa declared, pointing at the door. Kaci let out a loud sigh, which caused everyone to turn around. She suddenly went bright red and Evie was finding it so hard not to laugh. Before they managed to get out of the door, Iida decided to give Kaci a detailed speech about how important combat is and not to disrespect our teacher. When they finally managed to make it out of the door, they reached the changing rooms and got into their hero costumes.

Hero costume time 😙
Here is Evie's costume (ik it looks a bit messy, it's because I edited some parts of it and changed the colour from purple to red )

Hero costume time 😙Here is Evie's costume (ik it looks a bit messy, it's because I edited some parts of it and changed the colour from purple to red )

And here is Kaci's costume:

Before long, everyone was obsessing over everyone else's costumes, since they hadn't seen them before

"OMG! Your costume looks so cute!"
"AWH I wish I had added cute gloves to mine!"
"That colour looks perfect on you!"
Evie and Kaci were admiring each other's outfits, excitedly. Finally, the girls made it outside, where the boys were already standing.

"What took you guys so long?" Asked Denki.

"We were fan-girling over each other's cute outfits, duh." Mina jokingly said, rolling her eyes.

"Damn right they are cute! Especially the outfits with the short skirts and the revealing chests! I don't think I've seen anything as gorgeous in my li-" Mineta began, before getting smacked across the face by Bakugo's shoe.

"SHUT UP PRE-SCHOOLER! THEY AREN'T OBJECTS DUMBASS!" Bakugo screamed, making Mineta cry. Mineta pleaded for forgiveness, yet was still caught eyeing the girls up. When Kirishima saw Kaci in her costume, he immediately blushed bright red.

"H-hey... I really like your hero costume! I think it looks really pretty..." Kirishima stuttered, fiddling with his fingers. Kaci beamed at him.

"Eheheh, I think yours is really um manly," Kaci replied, unaware of what she was even saying. Kirishima smiled back, looking like a nervous wreck. Meanwhile, Bakugo stomped over to Evie, staring at the floor.

"Hey dumbass... I like your costume," Bakugo wouldn't make eye contact because he knew that he would get even more nervous.

"Aw, really? I love yours! Looks cute."

"Hey! It's NOT cute, it's COOL."

"Yea yea. I'm not so sure about these boots though," Evie lifted up her leg, "I feel like they're too long."

"Shut up. They're CUTE okay?!" Bakugo clenched his fist, as if he couldn't believe he said that. "A-anyway just be my partner for this stupid combat thing." Before she got to even answer, he grabbed her hand and pulled her away. She could see Kaci and Kirishima stood opposite each other, ready to fight. She could tell that Kirishima didn't want to hurt Kaci, so he was going really easy on her. On the other hand, Bakugo wasn't holding anything back and after a long fight, sent Evie to the nurses office, unconscious.

It wasn't anything serious- she had just gotten knocked out by one of Bakugo's power moves. Bakugo had scratches and bruises along his upper body, but nothing too bad. She woke up to Bakugo, Kirishima and Kaci crowded around her.

"Bakugo has something to say to you." Kirishima exclaimed, pushing Bakugo towards her.

"HEY! WATCH IT EXTRA!" Bakugo raged, quickly calming down again. "Anyway I'm sorry I guess." He looked down at his shoes, before grabbing her hand, nervously. She squeezed his hand as if to tell him that it was okay and he didn't have to apologise. She got up to her feet.

"Guys... what time is it?" Evie asked, yawning, forgetting that she and Bakugo's hands were still locked.

"It's the end of school already, sleepyhead!" Kaci exclaimed, "Oh and get this, I beat Kirishima in hand-to-hand combat!" Kaci looked pretty proud with herself, despite knowing that Kirishima was trying hard not to hurt her.

"Tch, I'm dissapointed in you, shitty hair," Bakugo said, narrowing his eyes at Kirishima. Kiri was about to reply to Bakugo's statement until Kaci reminded everyone that they were going to the mall. Bakugo turned to her with a confused and slightly annoyed expression.

"Mall? Who said anything about going to a damn mall?! That's for losers." He grunted.

"Please come! It will be fun I promise!" Evie pouted, tugging on his shirt. He snarled, before finally giving in. She quickly hugged him, which took him by surprise. The group began to walk to the bus stop. Evie and Bakugo finally let go of each other's hands and everyone hopped on the bus, excited to go to the mall.

Heyyyy <3 I hope you enjoyed this chapter; it was very fun writing it! I can't wait to write about their trip to the mall!