Reunion 👍

4 months later~

Tip tap, tip tap.

Droplets of rain trickled down the window, as Evie stared out at the moving trees. The sky was filled with dark, angry clouds; the roads were almost flooded, due to the horrible weather. Next to her, was her best friend: Hagekure. The pair were sat in an empty bus, heading to their highschool.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evie felt something hit her in the back of the head. She immediately sat up and saw a piece of paper scrunched in a ball on her desk. She opened it and inside was a message:

Heyyyy! I was wondering whether you wanted to go to the mall after school? Me and Kirishima are going and you can even bring Bakugo, if you want. Pleeeeaaase?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hagekure and Evie were immediately excited to go shopping. They ran in and out of clothes shops for an on-going hour. They spent ages trying on rings that they knew they couldn't afford.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you wanna play truth or dare, while we wait for the guys to come to the table?" Hagekure asked, excitedly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day (at lunch) hehe~

"I've been thinking of visiting Kaci at the hospital," Evie stated. Kirishima's face lit up at the sound of her name.

"I... I don't think that's a good idea." Hagekure said, taking Evie by surprise.

"How come?"

"Well, I mean... the last time you saw her, didn't she try to kill you? Maybe it's best if-"

"I think you should." Bakugo said, bluntly, "Look, if it's been on your mind, then go see her and put it to rest." Evie nodded. Kirishima just sat in his chair, hanging his head. Hagekure attempted once more to change Evie's mind, but she refused. Hagekure muttered something under her breath but no one heard.

Once school had finished, Evie said goodbye to them and headed to the hospital. She was really nervous, as she didn't know how Kaci would react. Despite this, she still stepped into the hospital.

"Name?"

"Evie Lust. I-I'm here to see Kaci Law." The lady typed away on her keyboard.

"Okay, she's in room 74, to your left!" The woman smiled and pointed to the direction of the room. As she got closer to the door, her stomach churned, but she didn't stop. She hesitated a moment, before pulling on the door handle.

She stood in the doorway, and saw Kaci sat in a ball in the corner. Her eyes looked damp from crying. She looked up and squinted at Evie at the door. Her face lit up; she immediately jumped up and ran to her. Evie took a step back, thinking that Kaci was going to attack her again. But instead, Kaci just hugged her tightly. Tears sprang to both of their eyes.

"I thought I would never get to see you again," Kaci sobbed.

"You can speak now?" Evie asked, surprised.