Dalgona coffee

Y/N POV:

I woke up 9:00. I know it's late but I did not have to go to the cafe because I had to practice. The  coffee I am bad at making is Dalgona. It's too tiring.  Also because I am lazy. At the end of the day it's still coffee.

 Anyways I got all the ingredients but I was missing milk. So I had to go to the supermarket. When I came there someone called my name. But this time I don't know who the owner of the voice is. I looked towards the direction of the voice. It was someone wearing a mask so I can't really tell. He then came up to me and said.

 "Hi Y/N". Ok I was getting scared but still manage to make a sentence. "Hi um do I know you?". I said. He looked at me confused. "What you dont know me?!". "No". I said looking more confused. "He then whispered to me I am Hwang Hyunjin".

 My eyes widen. "Dude you are so good at making jokes but tell me who you are". I said. "I just did". He said. "I want proof". I demanded. So he dragged me somewhere and took off his mask. Now I believed him. "Wait but how did you know my name?". Curiosity was killing me to know how he knew me. "Well jeongin always talks about you".

 Ok that made me go red. "Also can you promise to not kill Yeji?". He said. "Wait why?". Again me being confused. "Because she is my sister and she also talks about you". That is when I was shooketh. Yeji all this time was a famous person's sibling.

 "But she never told me she had a sibling". "Well that's because we had to keep it a secret". He said. Now I understand everything. "Oh ok but I have to go now since I have to practice for the competition". I said. "Oh ok good luck to that competition". After that we bid our goodbyes, I went to buy the milk. 

Hyunjin's POV:

I was going to call Jeongin saying that he has to hurry and go to Y/N's apartment. 

OTP

Hyunjin:

Jeongin-ah hurry up Y/N is already paying for the milk.

Jeongin

Ok hyung but I have to go now. Bye hyung

Then hung up. I hope Yeji did not forget to give Jeongin the spare key to Y/N's apartment.

Yeji POV:

As I gave Jeongin the spare key Hyunjin texted me saying that Y/N was checking out. Oh no I asked if Hyunjin can distract her more but they already said goodbye to each other. I was thinking of a way to distract Y/N. Since Jeongin needs a little more time to go to Y/N's apartment. So I asked Y/N by text to get me some snacks. She accepted being the nice friend she is. 

Y/N POV:

Great I have to buy Yeji snacks. After I bought the snacks I went to Yeji's apartment. "Here you go you pig". I said with a chuckle. "Hey!". She said. "Well anyways I have to go and practice now". But before Yeji can say anything I left. 

                                                                                    ~Time skip~

When I arrived the door was not locked which was weird. Did I forget to lock the door? Oh no please I hope no one is robbing my house. When I opened the door, I saw my pillows on the floor. Great someone is robbing me right. But I can smell...food?

 I got something to hit the culprit with. I then walked to the kitchen quietly. Then the culprit turned around anddddddd......... I screamed. I was too scared to throw the thing. But the culprit screamed like a dolphin? I stood up and saw Jeongin cooking eggs.

 "Jeongin what  are you doing?". I asked. "I am here to make um.... eggs". I looked at him with a weirded out look. "Fine I wanted to hang out with you but not publicly but privately. So that's why I asked for your address". He said while fiddling with his fingers. How cute. "Oh ok. But I have to practice remember".

 "Oh yeah sorry". After that I finally got all the ingredients and started. While I was making the coffee me and Jeongin were having random conversations then eventually I was done making dalgona coffee. I asked Jeongin to taste it.

 "Hey Jeongin can you please give me an honest review on the dalgona coffee". "Of course madam". I then chuckled. I then gave him the coffee. When he took a sip I was nervous but then his eyes lit up. "Y/N are you sure this is your weakness cause this too good". He said. "Thank you so much but anyways do you want me to help you cook?".

 "Yes please". He said with pleading eyes". "Ok". Well the reason why he is cooking is because he wanted to make  lunch for the both of us. Anyways I cleaned up my mess and went to help Jeongin.

                                                                                 ~Time skip~

It was 12:00 and we decided to make dessert. We were making dough since we will be making cookies.(I don't know how to bake so I am just typing whatever comes to my mind. But I do know how to eat. But anyways back to the story).

 "Y/N-ah pls help me with the dough". "Ok". I said with a chuckle. I then went to him and held his hands to need the dough. "So basically-". Then I turned red when I realised I was holding his hands. "Y-Y/N". Then he turned around just to see a tomato me. "Aw how cute". "Oi". I said while lightly hitting his arm. He then chuckled.

                                                                                  ~Time skip~

After eating we decided to hang out some more. We had a movie marathon until it was dinner time. We decided to just order food. When the food arrived I went to the door and picked the order up. I then opened the door and picked up the food. 

                                                                                   ~Time skip~

We kept on watching more movies until I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I looked on my right shoulder and saw Jeongin sleeping. I picked him up but struggled. What has he been eating he is too heavy. Finally I laid him on the bed. I stood up and was about to go to the couch Jeongin pulled me to the bed and hugged me like his teddy bear.

 I can still breathe but I can't move. "This is your apartment, you are sleeping with me". "But-". "Accept it or I will kiss you". Then I shuted up. Little did I know I was already going to dreamland. Good night world.

Sorry for the mistakes.