Idol's cafe

Y/N pov

Being the early bird I am, I woke up again at 7:00. I did my morning routine then walked to the cafe. But then I saw a person standing infront of the cafe. He was waving at me? "Y/N I am here!!!!!". Wait is that I.N. Then the boy came to me smiling while giving me a little container with tteok-bokki inside. I said "Thank you" with a smile.  He smiled back and said "You're welcome". "Well how did you make this and why are you here so early". I asked. "Well..."

Flashback

Jeongin pov

I woke up super early just so that I can see Y/N. I mean I see her everyday but never talk or hang out with her. It is currently 6:00. Ok maybe I am to early but you know I want a chance to hang out with her.

 I went out of my room and went to the kitchen because I want to try and cook something for Y/N. "Ok I.N think what do you think she will like". I was thinking until I thought of cooking tteok-bokki. "Ok what are the ingredients" I searched up the the ingredients and I tried to find them in the pantry. I was just in the middle of cooking when I heard. "Jeongin-ah why are you up this early in the morning" Seungmin hyung asked. I got startled and just said "I am just cooking" I said calmly. "Cooking for whom?".

 "Someone". "Look Jeongin-ah I know you are cooking for that girl." Seungmin hyung said with a playful tone. "Okay fine I am cooking for her". I said while I can feel my cheeks burning. "Well I will help you so that it will not turn out bad". He chuckled. "Hyung!". "Okay I will stop". Then 3 more people came. "Where is the food". Hyunjin asked.

 "Yah! I am not cooking for you!". "Then who are you cooking for?". Changbin hyung asked. "Well I am cooking for-". "Wait are you cooking for a ghost?!!!". Felix hyung asked while having a scared voice. " Jeongin-ah are you going to do a ritual!" Hyunjin hyung asked scared. "Jeongin-ah if you are cooking for a ghost please don't include us". Changbin was so terrified that he hid behind Hyunjin.

 "Idiots he cooking for that girl". Jisung hyung came out from nowhere. "Hyung how did you know?" I asked Jisung hyung. "Cause I have common sense". Jisung hyung replied. "Oh wait can we help". Felix asked. "Fine". "Yay!!" Felix, Hyunjin, and Changbin said all together. "But promise to not make a really big mess". "We promise" said Felix, Hyunjin, and Changbin. "As if they will keep it clean" Jisung scoffed. "Hyung we can keep the kitchen clean!". "Whatever you say Felix". Jisung hyung said. 

30 minutes later

We are almost done with the tteok-bokki then felix out of the blue said "What if I make a sausage and cover with cheese then its a cheestick with a sausage". "Sometimes I think what is going on in your mind hyung" Seungmin said.

 "True" I said". Well it's filled with great ideas like-". "Yay we are finally done!".I said. "But I was about to say the brilliant ideas in my head". Felix said. " Just make a presentation of the ideas you have in your mind then present it to us". Hyunjin said. 

"Good idea hyung!". Felix said then Hunjin Felix and Changbin went and make more mess in the house. "Well while they are making a mess me and Jisung hyung can give you advice so that you could steal the girls heart". Seugmin said with confidence. "Yeah, if Minho hyung teaches you on how to flirt, we will teach you how to be a gentleman".

 "So basically Minho hyung is like my heart and you guys are like my brain". "Yeah something like that" Jisung hyung said. "So the first thing is -"

Present

Still Jeongin's pov

"Then they made me listen to their boring lecture about being a gentleman". Jeongin said with a boring voice and scoffed. "Wow, the girl that you like will be very lucky to have a half gentleman and half flirty boy like you". She smiled. I know Y/N is smart but I knew she is not smart in love. Well atleast she did not know it was her. We just hung out by a nearby park telling more stories again. But the 8:25 came. I knew she had to go and that's really sad. Cause everytime she leaves, it feels like a part of me is missing. But it is what it is. "Well bye Y/N just text me later". "Ok". "Yah! Why did you not call me oppa!". She chuckled, even her chuckle is perfect. "Fine oppa bye". "Bye". Well actually the reason why she has not figured out that she is the girl that I like is maybe because I changed her name to "a girl". If used Y/N, maybe I will be busted.

Y/N pov

I entered the cafe and Lia and Yeji unnie looked at me with a smirk on their faces. Please don't tell me Ryujin and Yuna spilled the tea. "So who was the guy~". Lia said. "What guy?". "Well Yuna told us the tea and who is he~". Yeji said with a really playful tone. Oh shit how do I reply. Y/N hurry up and make up a name. "Fine his name is D-doyoung". I hope the did not caught me lying. "Ooh Doyoung~". They both said at the same time, atleast I did not say Jeongin. 

Time skip

It is 10:00 and everything was completely normal. Then someone came in, he looked familiar but who is he. Oh well. "Sir, may I take your order". "Maybe I will just have a latte today". I froze knowing it was Jeongin. I looked up and saw him smiling even if he was wearing a mask. "Y-yes sir". Oh shit why do I keep on stuttering.

 "One latte coming up". Then Jeongin went to his seat. I looked to the side and I found my unnies just cheering for me. Ugh I will kill you Yuna and Jeongin. I still manged to finished the latte though I was kept on being teased. "One latte". I shouted.

 Then Jeongin got up from his seat and got his coffee. "Thank you ms.". But then his mask slipped of. Oops good luck Jeongin. I stepped back pretending I did not know this guy in the first place. Then people took out their phone from their pockets, bags, or wherever there phone is and start taking picture or videos of, or with Jeongin.

 Then my unnies just looked at me with the "you know that guy" look. I gulped and just nodded cause I don't know how to respond. Then all of the sudden we saw paparatzi outside the cafe. Jeongin good luck. Paparatzi came in and interviewed Jeongin asking.

 "Jeongin how is the coffee here?". "It is really good and I really reccomend it". He said whlie smiling. "Jeongin who made the coffee for you?". That's when I hid in the counter. "This girl did-". But then he did not see me. Thank you for no one noticing me. But then Chaeryoung unnie pulled me up and said.

 "This girl over here did and I am so proud of her". "No, WE are preoud of her". My other unnies came and said that. "Oh ms?" One of the paparatzi people asked. "Y/N". I replied. "Oh ms. Y/N, how does it feel for korea's superstar says your work is really good and reccomends drinking or come to this cafe."

 "Well I am really proud of myself I guess." I did not really like attention but I tried not to be awkward. After a while paparatzi went away and people just went back to their seats. "So Y/N did you know that it was Jeongin all along". Ryujin unnie asked. "Yes". "Well anyways Y/N bye". Jeongin said. "Oh bye". I replied. After he went out Chaeryoung unnie said " Eep the ship is sailing!!!". "I know right!" Yeji unnie said.

 "Unnies please stop". "Sorry Y/N we just can't help it". Lia unnie said. "Well what did I expect". "Hey meanie!" She pouted and I just chuckled. "Well anyways let's just get back to work". "Oki". They all said.

Time skip

After my shift of course I go back home and do my routine. Then I cooked myself some food and turned on the tv. For some reason It says the cafe I work in was said there in the news so I became interested. 

"Korea's superstar Yang Jeongin reccomends (Cafe name) and a girl named Y/N made his drink." I was shooketh then it just showed footage of what happened a while ago. After that they said. "People start calling (Cafe name) to Idol's cafe".I was so shocked and tired at the same time I was done finishing my food and just placed the plate on the bednight stand. I turned off the TV and lights.

 I was just laying down and I did not realised I just slept. I went into dreamland. Jeez today was a more crazier day.