The competition begins

Y/N pov:

It's been weeks since that Shin Jimin incident happened. Anyways I woke up realising it's the big day. Yes today was the day of the competition. Jeongin actually told me a few days ago that he was going to attend to cheer me up.

 I was nervous but at the same time excited. A bus picked me up so that we can go to a little place before we go to the cafe. There is where I met my unnies. I ran to them and hugged them. "Guys I am so nervous what if I mess up".

 Yuna said with a sad tone. "Why are you thinking like that Yuna?". I asked her. "you know me I am just nervous". She said while looking down. "Hey where is the confident Yuna I know". I said. "Actually we should all just not let nervousness overcome us guys". I said.

 "Yeah you are right Y/N". Ryujin said. "Thank you for giving us confidence". Yeji said with smile. Then we all smiled at each other. Then a staff member came in saying that we have to go inside and wait for the bus we need to go to the actual cafe .

 I am wondering how the cafe will look like. We were waiting then I felt like someone will pour some liquid on me. So I looked behind me and I saw Shin Jimin. I took the water from her and put it on her instead of me. Of course she just went away crying.

~Time skip~

The competition was about to begin. Then I saw Jeongin in the crowd cheering for me. I smiled. "Hey~ someone looks super happy". Lia said in a teasing voice. "Well because prince charming is here". Yeji said while pointing at Jeongin.

 Now we heard a staff member call us. It's time. This is the time I have been waiting and practicing for in my whole career. I saw Jimin and her stupid minions. They were introducing the judges then they explained the instructions.

 "Hello everyone, it is me your host Arin with my fellow co-host Soobin". Arin said. "Now Soobin can you please tell the instructions". "Of course Arin. This year we decided to add a little bit of spice." Instead of having 1 challenge we will have 3.

 Now we can't spoil any of the challenges yet but just be prepared". Once Soobin said that I looked down but My unnies gave me confidence. Also Jeongin was cheering for me so I can't just let him down.

Jeongin POV

I really wish Y/N the best of luck. When I saw her looked down I was not accepting any down faces today. So I cheered for her. When I saw her smile I knew that I did my job well. Just seeing her smile made me smile.

Y/N POV

I took a deep breath until I heard the words from Arin's and Soobin's mouth. 

"Let the competition begin"

Sorry for the mistakes