Last sip

~2 Years later~

Y/N pov:

I was in the cafe serving customers. My unnies were not with me. Why? Because they already debuted as itzy. A lot of times a lot of idol's come to our cafe. Like red velvet, Twice, Blackpink, NCT, Seventeen, and many more. 

Of course Straykids will come here very often. Especially Jeongin. I also made friends with a lot of idols. I have never heard of Jimin ever since. My life became wonderful. I was serving Irene right now. We had a little chat but then I had to serve more customers. 

She became sad but we chat at night. Anyways the door opened and I saw my unnies. I hugged the and I told my co-workers to take my position for awhile. "So how are my favorite unnies doing". 

I asked. "Well actually we will get our next come back next week". They said. But then my little break was over. 

~Time skip~ 

I got a text from Jeongin saying he wanted to meet me at Han (Jisung) river. He told me to go there by 8:00. It was 6:30 right now. So I went back to my apartment. I binged watched some shows until 7:00. I dressed up in a sweater and some jeans.

 I arrived on time. I did not know where Jeongin was. Did he prank me? But then someone came out of a tree. I was about to run but then I recognized the voice. I knew it was Jeongin. He came out with a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates. "Who is that for?". I asked. "Of course it's for you silly". He then gave me the items. 

"Thank you but why did you call me here". He then gave me a sugar cookie. But not just any sugar cookie, it was the sugar cookie we made before. Then he took out a ring pop. Damn how many gifts does he have. He then opened the ring pop then kneeled down. "Y/N will you be my girlfriend". I was shocked and happy at the same time. 

"YES!" I said. He then placed the ring pop on my finger. He stood up, Picked me up and spun me around. He then kissed me passionately. This was the happiest day of my life.

~1 month later

Everyone now knows about me and Jeongin's relationship. At first I thought no one would accept, but everyone was very supportive. "Hello sir, may I take your order". "Why are you calling your own boyfriend sir. It should be babe". I looked up and saw Jeongin. He was pouting while I was smiling. "Do you want your usual order". "No I want you". I chuckled. "Cut it up lovebirds". My boss said. We all laughed.

~Time skip~ 

I was laying in bed with jeongin. We were cuddling. But then our eyes became heavy. Then we dozed of to dreamland together.

The End

Thx for reading this shitty garbage story.