Challenge 2: Cleaning

Y/N pov:

Since we won the last challenge I got hope. "Now Arin please explain challenge 2". "Ok Soobin. Everyone knows that owning a cafe some customers can be pretty messy sometimes. So staff has to clean for the other customers. 

Basically this challenge is cleaning. Clean as many tables as you can. There will be no bonus points this round". Great we have to clean.

 Good thing no one in our team is a germaphobe. "Anyways Soobin let's do the countdown together". As soon as they said go I had no time to loose. This time I only have 10 minutes. But I think Jimin and her team got there revenge.

 How? They spilled soap on purpose just so that we can slip. i accidentally slept. It does hurt but we ain't giving up.

Jeongin POV

I was so happy until I saw Y/N slip. I really wanted to hit that jimin girl. My hyungs looked at me worrying that I might do something childish.

 So they went to me and calmed me down. Hyunjin was thinking if he should call time out because it could happen to Yeji. But Seungmin looked like he knew something.

Seungmin POV

Since I was too focused, I saw what happened. I called everyone and told them what happened. I told them that Jimin threw soap on the floor so that Y/N can embarrass herself. Jeongin was heating up. I knew he was really angry, but I calmed him down. 

Y/N POV

I was scared that my other unnies might slip, so I was nervous. We had to be slow so we won't slip. Then times almost up. I had sweaty palms. We only cleaned 25 tables out of 50 cause on how slow we were. For once Jimin's plan worked. 

Then time was up. They started counting the tables. It was a miracle that Jimin's team cleaned 45 tables. Great we lost. I was actually scared to continue cause somebody might get injured. "Seoul cafe get's the point". Arin said. "Now the next challenge will be the tie breaker". Soobin said. 

Jeongin POV

This time I was sweating x100. I really want Y/N to win. Hyunjin was trying to calm down. Let's just hope they will win the last challenge. 

Y/N POV

I sighed. My heart is racing due to nervousness. I was crossing my fingers. "But before we continue let's have a commercial break first". Arin said. When it was commercial break I was being treated since I did slip. Jimin had an evil smirk.

 I was furious with her. "Y/N are you ok". Yuna said being concerned. Then Jeongin and Hyunjin went rushing through the door. Hyunjin was asking Yeji if she was ok. Then Jeongin went to me. He looked at me with so much worry. "Are you ok". I just nodded. But then they had to leave cause we need to go back to our positions. Commercial break was over and challenge 3 has arrived.

Sorry for the mistakes