Power (Prologue)

Cross Chara's POV:

I was running and hiding from the Alternate monsters and they were yelling my name to stop so I open a portal an AU that can only be entered once and then you have to wait awhile for It to open back up and that was glitchtale I was still running and I fell off a building then blacked out after trying to teleport safely.

Betty's POV:

I was walking around the outskirts of the city laughing to myself Kumu was curious why was I laughing. "Agh" Akumu asked "Well Kumu I am laughing because I just thought of a plan that might kill someone In the ranks of that city" I said mischievously but then a portal opens up and a boy falls out of It and I get my scythe out to from the looks he Is injured and so I brought him to my base of operations and that was a forest outside of the city and we get there and Kuma asked me why I brought him here. "Well kumu If the enemy finds him they with get another person In their ranks and I will not let that happen" I said so I sat down on the couch next to the boy curiously wanting to know who they are "Huh where am I" The stranger boy said I get up and take my scythe out. "Well who are you" I said "Well my name Is Cross Chara but you can call me CC but just you know I am a little crazy" CC said "Well I was going to kill you since I am the enemy but I would like to know do you want to join me" I said "Okay sure" CC said and we shaked hands.

Miss Grey's POV:

I give up trying to get Gaster to forgive me I mean how am I supposed to try and be a better person when he won't stop making me remember the past and I feel like I can't trust anyone even If they forgive me the only people I trust are my phantoms. "Hey, Miss Grey are you alright" Ronan said coming Into the room "I'm fine really" I said back "Besides my trust Issues" I mumbled "What was that Miss Grey" Ronan asked "Nothing just thinking a loud" I said and left the room and going outside to get fresh air and to see Chara and Hugo "Hi Miss Grey" Hugo said "Hey you two Is there something you need" I said "Yeah do you know where Gaster Is" Chara said "No why" I said "Well we wanted to ask him If humans can learn monster magic" Hugo said "Well If you believe In yourself with training with a monster than maybe but really who knows If you can learn monster magic" I said "So maybe we can" Chara said and Gaster came around the corner "Hey Gaster can humans learn monster magic" Chara asked "Well from my knowledge, no but It could be possible" Gaster said and from Chara and Hugo's looks they kind of were sad but Chara was determined to learn and see "Well do you know where mom Is I want to train a little and I wanted to ask her If she could throw a few fireballs and let me hit them with my sword" Chara said and I thought what IF I show them humans can learn monster magic like how I know how to produce fire from Product. (Product Is another Sans AU from Dairytale It's like Dreamtale but Instead of Positive and Negative Its water and fire Product Is the god of fire and Dairy Is the god of water) "Hey Chara look" I said and he looked at me and saw fire In my hands "HOLY BUTTERCUPS MISS GREY ARE YOU OKAY" Chara shouted "I'm fine but look" I threw the fireball up and It turned Into little butterflies and flew around Chara and disappear "H-how did you do that monsters weren't on the surface for awhile and you just used fire" Chara said "It's my little secret" I said and left them stunned and I can't wait to show them what humans can do even If I was fed HATE It still means others can learn I climbed the roof top of a building sat do and watched the sunset.

Gaster's POV:

I was shocked how did Miss Grey summon fire only monsters can do that so I go and try and find someone by the name of Ronan after a couple of minutes I find him. "Excuse me are you Ronan" I asked "Yes I am Is there something you need" Ronan asked "Well I was wondering was there anyone you knew as a kid that could us fire magic" I asked "Well I yeah when I was nine I found an old newspaper that said a girl went missing and then I found another one that said some monsters were spotted In the forest and that was where the little girl went missing they declared her dead and that the mother did It but the only thing the mother confessed to was that she neglected her child, fed them a lot of hate, and murdered her husband because he was a descendant of a half hate monster half human and the reason was because the hate In the child would cause the body to pick a random animal and they would get a few parts of that animal on them like a tail and wolf ears or something like that, they found the girl years later but the rest of the newspaper was torn so I never knew the girls name and also why are you asking" Ronan asked "Well I saw Miss Grey us fire magic" I said "Well best of luck figuring that out" Ronan said "What do you mean" I asked "Well... because Miss Grey Is really secretive well I got to go bye...um" Ronan said "Dr. Gaster, but It was nice meeting you Ronan bye " I said and we parted ways I was still a little curious on HOW she used fire magic but I went back to check on Sans when I saw her.

???????? POV:

W̷͇̙̭̰͔̟͙̝̟̹͚̭̠̮̦̖̣̖̘̗͈̠̺̔͛̋ͧ̊ͥ̃̀ͩ̾̈ͨ͑̈́̄ͦͭ̆̓͗ͤ́̉͒̈́̂ͣ̀ͯ̈̓ͩ̚̚ͅͅḨ̸̸̧̧̨̨͈͕̦͍͙͎̦̯̱̲̖̫͙̹̖̦̪͖͆̌̑̅̂ͪ̀̒͑͆́̐́ͧ͊̿̿̑̌̌͋̌̊ͩ̏͊̊ͫͦ̿ͧ̉̀͟͢͜͞͠͞͞͡ͅO̻͙̙̗͙͉̥̺̺̝͉͇̗̞͉͎̠͈̜̰̥̥̯̲̳̺̦͇̥̬̺͑̊ͧ̋̈ͮ̋ͦͣ̓̈͆ͭ̈́͊̂̐ͯ̇ͪ͛͑̄͒͗͑ͨ̃̂͐ͨ̈̂͆̀̏̈́̑̄̃ͭ͒̉̈́̌͋ͭͩ̚͞҉͟͏͏̴̢͘͟͝͠ ̸̷̨̢̨̧̢̢̛̟̭͈̱͔̍̾̏ͤ͊͌͑ͬ̐̊̊ͭ̽͘͜͞͏̵̧͟͏K̵̢͓̺͉̪̥͖̊̽̆ͫ͂̂ͦͤ͗ͣͪͬ̌͐̽ͩ͐̏͗̅̊͋ͯ̋͑ͫ̿ͣͮ͆͐ͬ͒͛̏̉̓̑ͨ͌͋̔̎͛ͬ̆͝͏̵͏̛͘̕͏̷̶̶̨̨͜͜Ṇ͉̪̩͉̪̖̫͔͕̪̻͉̟̿ͮ͋͒͆̈́̎͛ͩ̑̓̓̍̇̀͋̓ͧ̓͋ͭͦͭͮ͆̽̿̾ͮ̇̆ͤ̍̚͠҉̸́̀͟͜͢͝͝͡͞͝Ơ̴̷̶̸̷̧̧̨̢͎̬̙̺͎͍̺͎̩̣̲̗͔̯̻͓̩̙̦̻͈̥͍̳ͣ̑̍̽̎͒͑̓̆͆̇ͦͬ͆͂͑́̂͆͐̔͆ͪ͐̃͋ͯ͑ͥ̂͆ͥͭ̄̐̾̄̓̇ͫ̃̆̓ͥ̂́́̚̕͡͞͡͏W̵̥̩̣̪͉̯̠̤̪͍̺̽͊̈́͟S̨̙͚͎̜̙̗̣̬͓̻̰̝͔͚̜̤̟̥̺̝͓̝͚̘̘̺̭̜̺̣͇͕͈̹͙̘̥̱̥͇̱̬̱͚̆̄̉̓ͣ̂͌́͂̎͞ͅ ̧̯͕͖̬͚̝͖̯͒ͤ̒͗́̉̓ͤ͗͆̽̽ͩ̉͛ͣͬ̃ͪ̒͌̉̓ͯͥ̀̏ͦ͐ͣ̋̊ͯͪ̐ͫ̓̎͛͑͂ͧ̾ͨͥ̀͜͢͢͟͠͞͠Ẃ̬̘̮̫̯̹̖͕̤̻̮̯̱̠̝̮̙̣̯̺̱̪̘̲̻̪̯̰͓̝̪̮̤͕͙̟̟̦̫̜̦͉̬̙͔̲ͤ̈͆͆̿͆̈́̓̊͐̐̓ͨ͆͂̐ͤͪ͋͆ͦ̅̔̈́ͥ̍̀̋̈̂̇̃̊̎ͥͯ̔ͥ̀͊̿̆ͭ̔̿̚҉̶͞H̱̬̳̙͉͈̲̖̘̱̜̻̰̼̘͇̻̩̖̙͉̩̝̭͓͎̼̞͕͕͎̹̣̯͙͖̣̪̫̜͆̒̐̓ͨ͐̐̽̎̇̾͊͊̊ͪ̓ͥ̉ͬ͋͗ͦ̅ͪ̾͆͗̐͑͛̇ͦ̓͛͗̓ͪ̂̔̌̈́ͭ͆̅̈́ͪ̚҉̷̵̶̶̶̡̡̛̕̕͘͢͢͝͝A̗̦̞̳̤͈̗̹̝͚̦͔̳̯̖̩̠̼̬̫̺̬̹̦͚̙͙̖̺̞̺̟̟͛̀ͩ̆͌̅͂ͯͩ͑́ͩ͊̈́͗̒͒͐ͩ̋̉͑̂ͨ͊͛́̓̾̑͊͒̐̎̇̍̓̍̚T̶̴̶̸̷̵̛͕͙̲͈͈͎͇̺͕̤͕͙̦͉̻̱̰̣̖͇̠ͪͭͣͭ͒̔ͨ́̿̅́ͭ̽̓̑ͪ͒̌ͫ̈ͭ͑̋̃͒̊̿ͨͦͭ͒́̚͢͞ ͔̟̘͙̹̱̠̳̟̱̣̲͉̬̱̞̩̱̝̻̹̯̹̺̗̠͚̝̭̝̃̋̔̔ͧ͋ͣ͒ͫ̇̓͊̃̉͒͛̾̈͋͗̔͛̎̐̊̄̔ͧͧ̄̊ͩ̚ͅ͏C̨̨͇͙͚͓͕̞̪̜̮̱̞̪͇̩̩̣͓̼͕̝͕̘͈̝̦̣̻̓́ͪ̑̏ͩ̅̓͊ͩ̆͗̌̇̔̈́̊̚͘Ǒ̷̸̢̗͖̠̰̺̣̱͖̯̬͕͈̰̬̙̲̤̪̻̘̠̭̖̣̤͉̥̫̻̗͈̳̪̫͓̤͖̥̳͙ͤ͆̎̆ͫ͂̑̿ͨ̂ͫͨ̄̅̂̓̿̿ͭͭ̿͂͋͑̈ͬ̅̍̈̿ͨ̐̀͡Ų̧̺͙͖͔͖̩̰̙͉̩͓̼͖͉̹̺͔̦͎͖͚̈́̽͋̿̏̔͗̕҉͝҉̷͟͜͠͏̸̕͠L̹̜̺͔̺̬̖͕͖̲͚̭̭̤̳͎̮̩͖̯̤̖D͓̤̦̗̪̫͚̭͇̹͙͕̙͚͕̲͇͓̟̤̞͎̫̩̺͉̭̤̮̪͖͉͍͔̖͕̟͓͙͍̰̥̥͖͐̑͗ͯͯ͑̄̄̎ͧͥ͒̂̎ͬ̽ͧ͐̑ͧ̇ͨͯ̋ͪͮ̅̀̉̇ͩ͋̚ͅͅ ̛̱͈̭̗̲̝̝͓͖̹̲͎̹͇̦̞͎͈͎̜͖̤̹̞̟̙͔̭̠̩͕͚̜̠̩͖͚͎̖̳̱͕̥̲͙̗͕̟ͬ̊͂̊ͨͣ͋̄̐̑̇̾̈ͩͩͩ͆͑ͬ͢ͅ҉̶̴̨̀̕̕͜͏Ḧ̶̷̴̡̡̧͙̹͉͚̻̘̱͖̳͎͔̺͈̬͈̣̳̞̭̳̞̹̤͕̗̥̞̩͓͚ͧ͊̂̈́̋͊̏ͦ̓̉͛ͨ̂̈̈́͌ͫ̐̿̈́̓ͥ̑ͮͥ̈̈ͯ̅̂̋̌ͨ̑͆ͭ̑͒̅̕͜͟͢ͅÃ̪̼͕̪͉̠͈̘͈̼͓͖̱̮̰̦̹͕̗͉͈̭͍̩̣͛͌̽͐̓͒́̍̇͆̓̿ͦͤ́̇ͥ̿ͫ̓͐͆͞҉̷̨̨̢̢͘͘̕̕͟͠͡P̴̸̵̷̶̢̨̢̧̡̛̰̺̻̘̠̹̲͚͓̤̣̦͙̰͍̜̦̜͍͓̦̮̯̬̪̮͎̬̖̟͚̠͚̤̩͙͍̞̪͈͙͖͚͈̼̌̋̆̈ͮ̇ͪ̄̓͛͑̾̽̇̈́ͬ̿ͤ̌̀̽̿̀̃͗̿̑̃͂ͤ͌͌̂̍ͮ̚̚̚͘͜͢͟͜͡͡ͅP̴̴̸̡̢̛͓̟̟̰̪̩̯̮̹͈͍̜̙͔̟͚̭̤̫̣̼͖̓̀́͋͋̓͒̏͋ͪͭ̋ͦ͆̓́ͭ̍̈́ͪͬ͌̇͒͑ͩ̚̕͘͟͠͞͠͠͠E̟̪͕̟̰̠͖̖͔̦͎̦͕͕̟̦̝͂̐̿̔̈̑̿̅̐́͊ͩ͗́̌ͬ͐̿̋̋͋̽̈̅͑͊ͦ̏ͫ̊͛̿͒҉̧̧͘҉͏̵̧̨͜͞N̵̲͇̹̙̭̠͓̳̺̮̹͔̻̦̝͕̦̘̙͕̟̙̹̗̫̭̳̟̗̬̦̳̦̬͔̭̰͉̞̯̞̻͉̔̎ͭ̌̃̈́̌̅ͮ̐͐́ͯͦͯ̈́̆̎̾̏́̏͆͐̌ͦͪ͛̀̃ͯ̋̉̽ͩ̅́

I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS PROLOGUE AND SEE YOU NEXT TIME