"Aweeee"

Gaster's POV:

As me and Jess were stargazing I heard an 'Aweeee' so we both turned around and saw Betty and CC "Now Isn't that sweet" Betty said "Hey how'bout you to go makeout or something" Jessica said and Betty became as red as a tomato then we all started to laugh.

Jessica's POV:

I was stargazing with Gaster when I heard an 'Aweeee' so we both turned around and saw Betty and CC "Now Isn't that sweet" Betty said "Hey how'bout you to go makeout or something" I said and Betty became as red as a tomato then we all started to laugh.

Betty's POV:

Me and CC decided to go see what Gaster and Jessica are doing, as we got up there I saw them together. "Aweeee" I said and they turned towards us "Now Isn't that sweet" I said "Hey, how'bout you to go makeout or something" Jessica said and I knew I became as red as a tomato then we all started to laugh.

CC's POV:

Me and Betty where going to the roof top to see what Jessica and Gaster were doing and once we got there we saw them basically having a date under the stars. "Aweee" Betty said and they turned towards us "Now Isn't that sweet" Betty said "Hey, how'bout you to go makeout or something" Jessica said and Betty became as red as a tomato then we all started to laugh.

HOPED YOU ENJOYED AND I HOPE YOU CAN WAIT THE NEXT CHAPTER, ALSO TAKE SOME GUESS TO SEE IF ITS THE EPILOGUE OR NOT

SEE YOU NEXT TIME PALS