Anger For The Lost Loved One

Okay this Is kind of a valentines day special, so their Is a scene In this that might make you laugh, also play at 0:18 when I say so and end It at 0:30 seconds because thats when Sharptale Frisk and Sharptale Chara or as In Sharp would start laughing and gaster would be blushing, I am a fan of Avatar The Last Airbender, nothing can change that.

Gaster's POV:

I was In my room, grieving for the lost of someone I cared for. Anger filled my body knowing, the demon killed Jessica, when Chara came In. "Hey Gaster, Betty's attacking" Chara said and I knew he was crying too "Fine lets go" I said coldly, trying to hid how upset I was. Once we got there I saw Betty, her friend, and Jessica, but she was showing her form. We all saw the neon pink and HATE In her eyes, I question what she could possibly hate us for. "What are you going to do now" Betty asked with a devilish smile "What did you do to her!" Zephyr yelled "Zephyr!, Betty has the power to take someone soul and take control of them" Chara explained. "Hey Jessica, remember me, It's me Sharptale Frisk" ST! Frisk said.

ST! Frisk's POV

Play now at 0:18 and End at 0:30

"If you went on a life-changing, uh, adventure with Gaster, what do you expect to happen?" I asked Jessica "Jessica?" I asked looking at her "hehe, I would get pregnant" Jessica said. I started dying of laughter and I could see Gaster was blushing. I sit back up to see they were gone "That was funny" I said and Gaster still blushing, we went back to the base "Why did you do thank?" Zephyr asked me "Hey, I have my ways and this Is the start of getting her back" I said "And that Is?" Gaster asked walking up to me "We use the opposite of HATE..." I paused "And that Is human" Papyrus asked "True love" I finished.

SORRY I MADE THIS SHORT BUT I PROMISE YOU GREYSTER IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER ((▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

HOPED YOU ENJOYED

SEE YOU NEXT TIME PALS