thirty four

a few days later

Y/N's POV

it's been a few days since my first day of work, and felix hasn't tried to speak to me once. i left a message saying that we should work things out after what happened but he ignored it.

today i have to do seungmin, chris and jisung's makeup for a special stage, which means i'll see felix again. i've felt really lonely the past few days and i had to call my brother for advice on the situation, but he couldn't help as much as he wanted to.

i got myself ready for work and left after eating and saying goodbye to my mom.

Felix's POV

"who is doing our makeup today?" i heard seungmin ask, i shrugged not caring. i heard chris telling everyone the artists responsible for people's makeup.

"...and y/n is doing mine, seungmin's and jisung's makeup" he said, i rolled my eyes to myself. y/n and jisung are going to be stuck together all day, i don't even want to see her, i'm still angry over what she said.

she was perfectly okay with me keeping my identity a secret when she first found out, now it's suddenly a problem? it's so angering to even think about.

soon enough, the three makeup artists and hairstylists came into the room.

Y/N's POV

i was shaking nervously as i entered the room, i immediately saw where felix was and avoided looking at him. i was quickly taken in for a hug by both chris and jisung.

"he is still mad so try to not do anything out of line" chris said and i hummed quietly in response

"wouldn't hugging me be considered too much?" i said and laughed nervously

they immediately pulled away but without a sound felix had already left the room