twenty one

Y/N's POV

we arrived and i saw felix's eyes light up when he saw that we were at a laser tag centre.

"i figured that since you like video games, that this would be a good idea" i said and he hugged me, which caught me off guard.

"this is amazing let's go!" he said jumping out if the car and i laughed at his excitement.

after a few games we were exhausted so we decided to get food.

"pizza?" he asked.

i nodded in approval and we went to get pizza not too far away from the laser tag place.

we ate and talked a lot and had a lot of fun, i feel like i didn't stop smiling the entire time.

as we were walking around after eating, the sun was setting and we were enjoying the sight of it.

"y/n"

"yes?"

"remember when you said if we ever met in person we could play fortnite?" he said with a goofy smile

"unfortunately i do remember that" i responded and sighed

"well, can we play fortnite?" he asked and i thought about it, i checked the time and it wasn't too late, so i agreed.

felix got excited and grabbed my hand and started running to his dorm. i was a bit shocked because i realised i would probably see stray kids again, but a lot differently.

"y/n are you okay? you look a bit pale" he said worriedly

"i'm okay... it's just i didn't expect to be meeting the rest of your group today" i said quietly and he laughed.

"they're excited to meet you again so you have nothing to worry about" he said which confused me.

"you've told them about me?" i said shocked

"of course, why wouldn't i?" he said, leaving me speechless yet also smiling because of his words

we continued to walk in a comfortable silence until we arrived at the dorm