forty five

Y/N's POV

the concert went ahead as normal. everyone felt a shift in energy but the crowd was still just as excited as normal. the energy could have just been our collective nerves, but we'll never know for sure.

after the concert, all of us ordered food and ate in the hotel rooms. after the boys did their post concert live, we listened to music and relaxed together, just talking about anything and everything.

the news came out the next morning confirming the rumours about me and felix, however, jyp added in that the pictures were taken by someone who shouldn't have known where we were. they asked for more information from us before putting out the statement as they want to take legal action on both of out behalf. i sent the video and said that i was happy to speak to lawyers about her because of my personal history with her.

around lunch time, my phone started blowing up with notifications. i sighed and grabbed it...

someone leaked the phone call between jess and i... someone in jyp. does this sabotage our legal case now that it's public?

panic set in yet again. i tried to stay calm but i was so worried so quickly. i felt a hand rest on my back and a warm presence over my shoulder.

"it's okay, it's going to be okay" felix said quietly in my ear, reassuring me instantly.

other staff from jyp got in contact with us a bit later to tell us that they were aware of what's happened and they are working on finding who leaked it.

in the mean time, things got quiet besides continuing with the rest of the tour. felix let me practice makeup on him some nights when i felt less confident in my skills, and it helped me find ways to really accentuate his features and to build my confidence back up. i got to explore the cities we were in which were beautiful and i was even sad when the tour came to an end.

once we were back in korea, i brought felix with me to visit my mom and we were so happy to see each other.

"i knew you two would end up together! it was written in the stars" she said with a beaming smile.

"you saw the news?" i asked shocked, we had planned to tell her before dinner tonight.

"of course! it was everywhere! the news covered it in the evening, and my friends were reaching out to me about it as well" she laughed and i got embarrassed. "it's okay, i'm sure you were planning to tell me now right?" i nodded, "i know you so well" she said happily.

a few weeks later, the person who leaked the video was discovered and was fired from jyp. turns out, they were close friends with jess, and even sent her company money to pay for her flights to the funeral! shocked was an understatement.

felix and i have only gotten stronger by the day. we've been attached by the hip as everyone likes to call us. i've been helping him and also 3racha with their upcoming music, and i have been dancing with them (sometimes). i have a key to their dorm which feels surreal but i wouldn't have it any other way.

all of this from a wrong number text? the best mistake that could have ever happened.

———————————

hi everyone! that wraps up this book :)

i'm not sure if you could tell it was coming to a close but i really hope so! this one has been in progress for years now so i hope you all enjoyed.

new stories are in the works (spoiler: it will either be an enhypen member or another stray kids member that hasn't been written about before! if you have a preference, leave it in the comments!) so please look forward to them :)

anyways, goodbye for now! (and hello to my new sign off) <3

- j