Ch-11

(Inside the office room of Mew):

Gulf: Wowwwww........😳😳😳 (he went n stand beside the glasss window.)
Its amazing P'Mew, i can see the whole city from here. (he said excitedly)

Mew: Yes baby you can see Everything from here, so do you wanna come here often baby??? But I'll be very happy if you always come here. (he went to where gulf was standing n hugged gulf on wait tightly from behind. N gulf is now Gulf's Chicks are rosy pink from blushing)

Gulf: I hmm i i....... (he said nervously)

Mew: What i i baby??? I will talk to your mom n dad to allow u to come here with me. N about your University, as soon as your class is finished I'll send my driver to get you here ok. If you want to study something you can do here also Okk???

Gulf: hmmmm (he faced mew n nods his head cutely)

Mew: My good boy. (He kissed Gulf's soft Cheshnut lips hungrily while holding gulf's waist and chicks, he bites Gulf's lips softly n licked with his toungh).

Gulf: mhhhhhhh p'meww (he he separated his lips from mew).

Mew: whattt baby????

Gulf: I'm sleepy, i want to sleep (he said with pouting cutely).

* 'This silly Boy😵. How can a person feeling sleepy while kissing, O goshhhh.' Mew Though inside his head . But he didn't said anything to Gulf, bcuz he knows that if he said that to his baby he will surely start to sulk on him.*

Mew: Then go baby sleep in my room .
(I forgot to tell you guys that, mew had a big room with batroom, dressing room and kitchen attached with his office room. Mew sometimes stay in his office if there is many works to do, even he used to be a play boy before he is very serious while working)

Gulf: no i don't want sleep there alone. I'll only sleep here on this cause.

Mew: baby it's uncomfortable to sleep on that ok. Now come with me (He lift gulf on his chest n gulf rest his legs on the waist and holds on mew's neck. Mew walked to his seat n sat down here andalso makes gulf to sit on his Thigh)
Now Sleep Baby...........

Gulf: I'm Heavy. You will get uncomfortable if i sleep on you (He said with his doe eyes)

Mew: No baby. Who said u r heavy huhh?
Just sleep here on my laps, I'm good okkk.

Gulf: hmmm (He rest his head on Mew's Chest n fall asleep).

*Mew starts to work on his laptop while holding his baby closely to his chest*

After 2hours-

Mew: Babyyy (He shake gulf lighty to wake him up) baby wake uppp na....

*Gulf started to open his eyes lightly while blinking n Yaun cutely*

Gulf: what is the time P???

Mew: its 5:39 pm.

Gulf: huhh i slept for that long.

Mew: btw are you hungry babyyy?

Gulf: yesssssss

Mew: So what do you want to eat?

Gulf: hmmmm lemme think🤔
I want to eat pork basil but it should be Spicy.

Mew: ok my Queen (He said teasingly but gulf looked away from him while blushing)

*Mew ordered the food n after some time the food arrived n they eat together. After that mew took gulf to his home, coz gulf's mom n dad don't like when their son come lately at home *
When they arrived at gulf's home, mew came out of the car n opend the car door for his baby while holding his baby's one hand.

Gulf: Thank you P'mew. (He said happily N hugged mew) bye bye n drive safely.

*Gulf Said that to mew n was about to walk to his home buttt.....
Suddenly Mew hold his one hand and pulled gulf with little bit force to his chest. Gulf fall on his chest harshly without getting hurt*

Mew: You forgot something baby🤨 Remenber..............

Gulf: Whatttt. (He said cluelesly🙁)

Mew: This...........
*He kissed gulf passionatly for a minute)

Now you can go baby. Bye good night, And Sweet Dream Of Me.

* Gulf is now blushing mess, and he run to his house fastly. While seeing this mew is now laughing*

To be continued........