Ch-15

Mew entered with Gulf into the mall.
As soon as Mew entered guard and all workers bowed to him in respect. Gulf was looking his surrounding with sparkle eyes as it was his first time here. Mew took him towards the cloths section.

Mew: Baby choose whatever you want.

Gulf: But here ecerything is expensive i can't buy it from here.☹️

Mew:What are you talking about baby??? Everything is on me, so just choose whatever you like. Your boyfriend is ready to buy anything for you. (he said while staring gulf with loving eye).

Gulf: But i don't want you to spend too much money on me.

Mew: Baby You Deserve Everything. By the way this mall is mine and whatever is my it is yours also. So don't worry. (when mew gave this information to gulf, his baby became so shock😲)

Gulf: Are you for real?????
How much rich are you??? You never told me fully what you does. I only thought you as the CEO of your company.

Mew: Baby you never ask me.

Gulf: hmmm😌

        While doing shopping Gulf mostly  choose things, which is simple and low in price. By seeing this Mew himself chose many dresses, pants, shoes for gulf himself, which is made from finest material and comfortable to wear. Mew chose Simple but Branded things with the highest price for his Baby.
       He before Observed that, Gulf Mostly wear Simple and comfortable dresses only, but even with that, Gulf looks Stunning, Gorgeous and most Beautiful, Adorable. And Mew like Gulf in that way.

By the time they've finished Shopping,  there was Already 10 bags of things mew were holding, 5 in each hand. And the most funny thing is that, The CEO was carrying bags for his boyfriend like a servant And following his boyfriend like a Puppy, who is not even holding any Bags of his own Dresses😂.

After that, mew took gulf to a Luxuriouse Resturant as it was almost dinner time. Mew took Gulf to the top floor by private elevator.
       From that place there can be seen Beutifull Lights of the Bangkok city in the night. Like how every boyfreind shoud do, Mew took out the chair for his baby and made His baby sit first and then he went to take his place and sat on the chair.

    Gulf noticed that they are the only couple in that floor and he was confused that why others are not here  but only them. So he asked Mew.......

Gulf: Mew!! Don't you think it is weird? nobody is here acxept us? Don't tell me that there is also your hand behind this😕.

Mew: Babyyy How did you come to know😅

Gulf:Do i need to tell you that???
Didn't its you who can do anything with your fucking billion dollar money huh?😑

Mew: yeah trueee
Now talk less and lets eat.
(By saying this mew raised his left hand a bit and 4waiters came to thier table with various food items and placed them on the table).

When gulf saw the foods his eyes started to twinkle, most of the dish were his favorite and spicy dishes, which he loves to eat.
      And without seeing somewhere apart from the food, he took portions of dished on to his plate and started to  eat them Happily.

Gulf: Oh God Itsss sooooo tansty 😋 , do you want to have some???
   You'r not even eating much Open your mouth, I'll feed you, say ahhhh

       And without hearing the answer of mew, Gulf took spoon full from his plate & fed them to mew. Without any disagreement mew eat from gulf's hand while doing eye contact. But after when he swallowed the food mew dranked a glass of water hurriedly, Gulf notices that.....

Gulf:What happed? Is food is not tasty according to you?

Mew: Nah, it was tasty as you said, its just i can't eat spicy foods thats all.

Gulf: huhh U can't eat? Then why did you eat when i fed you. You should have told me beforehand, You dummy😒

Mew: i just wanted to eat from your beautiful hand.

   By saying that mew took his right hand & kissed his nukles very lovingly. Well gulf became all red with shyness when mew kissed on his hand.
       It was already9:55 pm, when they have finished their dinner, mew took gulf to his house and after 22minutes they have reached the house. Mew also went with his baby infront of the door so he can also bid goodbye to his soon   in laws. He rang the bell of the door for his baby while carrying shopping bags alone. After 25seconds gulf's mother opened the door for them.

Mom: Ohh baby finally u came, we have been waiting for you.

Gulf hugged his mother and told her that due to shopping they became late.

Mew: sorry aunty we made you wait.

Mom: it's ok son now come inside the home.

Mew: No aunty I'll go back to my house, its going to be late if i stay here for sometimes.

Mom: No need to go back son, just for tonight stay in our house, u can go back tomorrow morning, we have a guest room, so you can stay there. You are also looking a bit tire.

Gulf:Mom is right, its getting late, what if you met bad peoples on the way? So stay here tonight.

Mew: Okay, I'll stay here, no need to worry.

Mom: Thats it. Baby you go & show mew his room.

Gulf:Okay mom. Now u go & sleep I'll do my work. Good night mom.

Mom: same to you baby and mew,if u need something just tell us okay?

Mew:Yes aunty sure & good night to u.

  Gulf's mother went to sleep & gulf took mew to his room which is located in the opposite  side of his own room. They both went inside the room & gulf gave mew some new clothes which can be fit to mew.

Gulf: Now I'm going, you take bath & sleep. If something is needed call me

  After saying that Gulf hugged mew, when they parted from the hug mew gave a kiss on gilf's lip.

Mew:Okay baby, Good night. u also need sleeping, now go.

        Guld went inside his room. Both took their bath and slept after that and both of them were thinking about each other while sleeping.

Tbc.............