Ch-1

In the office of biggest company of Thailand two people are making out. Kissing and touching each other. they were none other than the CEO of the company mew suppasitt and his one of the worker Julie. Who is also known as slut of the office and wear very short dresses and revealing and have his interest on Mew.

          For mew it's nothing bcoz he is a type of playboy. he called her in his office bcoz he was very bored. When he was about to undress her when a person entered the room.

      The person is none other than his secretary and most trusted best fd Lhong. Julie emidiatly went out of the room because Lhong was giving her death glares😎.

Mew: what the the fuck dude I was about to have fun (shouted mew in a very irritate voice).

Lhong: Mew r u crazy!!! (He shouted back). How many times I need to tell you to stop doing this into the company like this every time. Me and your brother is worried about you, when your gonna change your self mew? Your not teenage anymore dude. (While scolding mew).

Mew: whatever😏 (he went and set down on his seat n Lhong also set beside him).

Lhong: do You know mew? Me n your brother always wants best for you. Can't you get yourself a lover & change yourself.

Mew: Lhong you know that till now I don't found someone who is able to beat my heart. (making a serious face). All the people around me is just hungry for my looks n money.

Lhong: but you know what ?
not all the people are same. there is also some people who are good. Being in love is an amazing feeling 😍. So try to find someone for you.
Can't you understand your best friend and brother wish. (showing fake sad face)

Mew: hey now stop Ok. Don't show me your fake face. And tell me why did you came to my office?

Lhong: fineeee. I came here to tell you that you have to attend a meeting tomorrow at 10am.
and Today your brother will spend whole day with me. He also called you to tell but I guess you were busy with that slut🤮. Now bye dude I need to fetch him from mansion

Mew: OK bye n tell sorry to my brother for not picking up his phone. And don't tell him what I was doing Lhong or he is going to be mad at me. Now go....

Lhong: asshole(he mumbled)

Mew: I heard you Lhong 😡
Don't forget this asshole is also your best friend. (Lhong show his middle finger to mew and went out of the
office room )

         So, audions 😁How is the first chapter?
And don't be confused in this story lhong is not villain. He is most trusted friend of mew, also very handsome n muscular like mew.