Ch-14

Finally😊

       Hello my dear readers.......

I'm sooo sorry dears, I was not updating the story for toooo long. You guys have been waiting for ages but i was so lazy to write the story. Many of you have been Requesting me to update, some of you even sent me messages but i was not even able to answer all of that. So I'm Apolozising to you all. Please forgive me guys😔.

*************************************************************
Now enjoy the story.....😋

After the scene that Happend at the entrance, Mew brought gulf to his cabin and went inside his attached bedroom. He made gulf sit on his bed.

But his baby was still keep crying and sobbing slowly while hiccuping. Gulf was not feeling well. He really felt so Emberaced and humilited, which is not so common for him, it was first time for him, he has never been treated like that in his whole life till now.
He has been spoiled with love and care by his parents and surrounded people. But what had happed today he never imagined something like that to be happen to him, but unportunatly that thing already happened to him.
😓

From the view of Mew:

I swear, I will make that girl's life living hell from today onwards. How can she??? treat my baby like that.

When i went to downstair to welcome  my baby. The scene which i have got to see made me my blood boil. When i saw him laying on the ground with Slightly bleeding forehead it also broken my heart, i can crearly saw hurt and sadness on his beautifull face, i saw his doe eyes shining but it was not from happiness but the tears which he was holding back from streaming.

Mew: Baby here drink this.
I gave him a glass of water to drink and he Slowly took it from my hand before drinking half of it.

How are you feeling now baby???
I'm sorry for what today happen please forgive me baby.

Gulf: i know It was not your fault but still😤. ( he turned away his face from mew to the Other side, with sulking face & pouty lips. His eyes & nose where Slightly red from crying).

Mew: 'But still' what baby??? (He asked gulf and gulf faced him. but then he got shouted from his Cutie face baby, Angry Bird😂 ).

Gulf: If you would have came to take me, when i reached here, it was not gonna happened You Idiot😡 hmmmmm. (he again turned his back)

Mew: I already said sorry baby. Now please forgive me. (Mew Plead to gulf).

Gulf: But that woma..................
(Mew cut him before gulf could say the full sentance).

Mew: I have already fired that women. (He said Hurriedly while making eye contect to gulf).

Gulf: You better did that but I'm not gonna come here again And I'm going home Nowwwwww.
(He Hurriedly got up from bed and went toward the exit door without saying bye to mew)

Mew: Shitttttt!
(he fastly walk behind gulf and hold his hand to prevent him from going out of his cabin )

You are not going anywhere. I have not even took you out to visit and you are now onwards taking about going back to home.
(he said with serious voice while making eye contact to gulf)

You are going out with me.
(he then took gulf from his cabin to his private elevator, so that gulf won't feel nervous infront of his employees)

When they went inside the lift gulf asked him where he is taking him, while sulking.

Mew: I've cancelled my before's plan so now I'm taking you to shopping.

Gulf: ohhh reallllyyyyy!(he said Exitetly)

Mew: Yess, now let's go
(he said and gave his hand to gulf to hold his hand, as they have reached the lobby, which is seperated from employees lobby. Gulf also took his hand with shy smile).

Mew took gulf out of elevator and walk  towards his car and open the door of the front Sheat and wait for gulf to enter inside. When gulf sat down comfortably he Closed the door and whent to the driver Sheat and drove the car to their destiny.

After 15 Minutes of driving they have reached the Location. Like before mew open the door for gulf. When Gulf came out from the car he extremely became shock, he knows this mall, 'The Phoenix' it was the biggest mall in the whole country and only elite people come to this mall, as it provides best services and almost all brand's expensive things can be found here. Thats why middle class or poor people do not come here. It has it's Branches all over asia and in europe, usa, africa.

Gulf:What are we doing here?(he said shockingly)

Mew: of course for shopping, what else?

Gulf: But hereee????

Mew: No But baby, let's Goooo (and he took gulf's hand and guide him towards mall)

Gulf loves going out for shopping. Its not like he waste money while buying un necessary things, he use money wisely. He don't buy Expensive things, such as dresses, shoes etc. He only Satisfy himself while seeing new dresses and many more, and buy if the thing is low in price. If he ask his parent to buy things for him, he is sure that his parent is going to give that thing to him. But he knows that his father is not rich like any other businessman as his father only own small business.

TBC...............

A/N: Guys if you have any doubt you can ask me. And also if you have any questions regarding me, you are free to ask. So after when we finish question and answer session, I'll update the next chapter.
      Till now take good care of yours, byeeee😇.