Ch-2

In a small(not so small,remember they r also rich but not as mew) n neat room there is a young beautiful 😍 boy is sleeping like baby while hugging a teddy bear. and he was looking like an Angel from heaven. And now someone is entering in his room n That someone is his own mother Mrs.kanawut.

Mom:Gulf baby wake.(kissing his son's head)

Gulf:mom give me 10min please(while whining like a baby)

Mom: but is almost 8am sweety.

Gulf:whatttt!!! (get up in a full speed )
I'm gonna be late o goshhh.... 😫. My class is gonna start from 8:40 am o God o God 😭😭😭. Mom mom help me to get ready.

Mom: son don't worry just go and take bath n brush your teeth I'm going to prepare your uniform. Now go go after that came to dinning hall to eat breakfast.

Gulf:thanks mom. (Hurriedly went into the bathroom)

After few minutes:
Gulf :Mom I'm going to college I don't have time to eat breakfast.

Mom: sweet you can't go without eating breakfast (she came hurriedly with a glass of milk n sandwich). Now eat this,without eating them you r not allowed to go to college.

Gulf:mommmm I'm not a small kid anymore , I'm already 19 years old (pouty face). I'm not gonna die if I skeap my break fast.

Mom: yes I know son, but its not good for your health now understand🙅‍♀. Even if your young, your steel our baby boy. now eat all of them (she started to feed her son forcefully).

Gulf: mom I'm full now bye bye muhhh😘(he kissed her mother's cheek n run out of the dinning hall)

Mom:hey hey gulf come back you don't even finish half of the meal come back Now (she shouted but gulf just run Away )
This boy ufffff. 😤

On the other hand gulf saw his father in the living room who is reading a newspaper🧐.

Gulf: Daddd.... (he run to his father while smiling like a little kid after seeing his father & hugged him).

Dad: oh son your ready. Now go but drive carefully OK!

Gulf: yes dad. I'm going bye (he also kissed his father's cheek & run outside).

Dad: son don't run to much you might fall (he shouted )

Gulf:don't worry dad(he replied back while running).

Gulf reached his car and entered emidiadly & started the engine. (his father gifted him his car on his 19th B-Day😊)

To be Continute.......