Ch-8

In these following days mew is living in pure bliss. Having gulf as his boyfriend is like he is one of the luckiest man on earth. He is no more the old mew who is playboy, go arround and fuck. He is now a new mew who is don't flirts with Others. Nowdays he also avoiding julie in his office.

      Even though he is sexualy active man n can't stay without sex more than 3or4 days, he is holding himself. He didn't want to lose his baby by doing stupid things. Now he only wants his baby but he know that his baby is not ready for this kinds of things but he is willing to wait for his baby.

      Mew only gives lip kisses to gulf because he knows his limits, he will never force gulf for the things he is uncomportable. He wanted to be a best bf for his baby so he all the time try to pamper his baby by giving gulf gifts n surprises. He can't stay away from gulf even for a day so he took gulf to collage n also fetch him from collage.

        Everyone in the company was very surprise to see their CEO's new behavior. The ceo who used to frirt n fuck in his office room now changed totally. They saw their ceo happier than before n talking sweetly with someone on his phone while smiling☺ almost all the time.

       But they were happy for their boss that he finally found someone. But a person is not happy at all with Mew's changes n that person is none other than only Julie.

(Knock Knock)

Mew is doing office work when someone knock his door.

Mew: come in.....

Julie:Good morning sir.

Mew: what do you want?

Julie: sir actually I'm here to give you this file.

        Julie went near the desk n Kept the file. But she is eyeing mew who is still working on his computer. She went to mew n sit on his lap. She started to unbutton his shirt.

    Mew was shock when she suddenly sit on his lap n starting to unbotton his shirt. But mew emmidetly graved her hands to stop. He gave deathly glare to her.

Mew: What are you doing? *He said with anger*.

Julie: don't act angry sir i know you love it. Just let me pleasure you sir, its almost 2 weeks when you fuck me sir. Now fuck me hard as you want. I'm yours daddy. *she said seductively to mew while biting her lips*

Mew: get off from my lap you slut.

Julie:Yes I'm your slut sir. *she started to expose her breast to mew*.

Mew: i said get off you bitch
*He shouted with anger n pushed her from his lap*.
        Don't you dare to touch me ever, understand! If you do something like that again you are fire from my company. Now go out from my office.

*Julie went out of his office with anger n dissapointment*.

When julie went out, at the same time lhong came into office.

Lhong: Hey dude......
From where did sun rise today. *he said with shocking face*

Mew: what do u mean lhong??

Lhong: I mean what happed today😕. I never saw you chase away that slut julie ???
Don't tell me you already found someone bro🙃.

Mew: so whattt????

Lhong: reallyyyyyyyyyyyy *he scream with happiness*
Tell me tell me mew who is she, who stole this Idiots heart huh?

Mew: firstly I'm not idiot you ass*l🤬 n& secondly, 'He' not 'She'.

Lhong: whatttttttt *he scream with second shocking information*
For real dude hahaha😁 but I'm happy for you. So tell me who is he?

Mew: his name is Gulf Lhong. What to say about him??? My baby is so cute n beautiful like angel. He has beautiful big doe eyes n soft plum lips. He is so Adorable that you will always want to keep him with you everywhere.

* Lhong can see how mew is whipped for that boy. He can see admiration in mew's eye which he never used to see for someone. Mew is Describing that boy while smiling n remembering that boy. But lhong is very happy for his friend that he is now finally found someone. *

Lhong: so when you let us meet your boy?

Mew: i need to ask him first. Then I'll tell you.

Lhong: okk, but i want to meet him as soon as possible. Btw I'm telling Thorn about this.

Mew: yeah, you can tell him, i forgot to tell him about that. He will be happy to know.

Lhong: Then ok, i have some work to do so now i need to go.

Mew: hmmmm.

*When Lhong went out he dialed gulf's number, bcuz he is diying to see his baby😁.
But gulf didn't pick up his phone. He again n again calling gulf but the result is same, not picking up phone*

    Mew is now Very Irritated, gulf always pick up his phone, but today he is not picking up at all.
On the other hand mew is diying to speak with his baby. So he decided to go to gulf's collage to check on him.

Can Anyone guess why our baby kana is not picking up his daddy's phone call🤭?

TBC.............