Drunk Science? Naaaah... (Pt. 1/????)

A:N: This picture has nothing to do with the story other than it being Spiceptor
~
Spiris whined softly, flexing her servos that were bound behind her backstrut. She made another attempt to flex her wings...again, that didn't work out. Her mate had been so careful as he pinned them behind her anyways.

"Now Spiris...I don't recall telling you to stop, hm?~" Perceptor purred lowly, twirling a remote in his servo. She looked up at him again before letting out another gasp.

This bastard turned the speed up on the vibrator he had inside of her. She shifted her thighs together. Of course he knew that just a vibrator wouldn't ever get her far enough.

"Percy!~" she whines. He chuckles and brings his servo down to gently rub the side of her helm.

"This is a punishment, Spiris...now start sucking again~" he purred lowly. The femme gulps slightly before leaning up slightly. She took in the entire length into her intake, the tip slightly poking the back of her intake. He let out a low groan, gently gripping the back of her helm.

Percy had some work to do...so naturally, he had her chained under his desk whilst he worked. And there wasn't moving her arms around much either...he had the rest of the length of chains (which was somewhat short) and had it tied down to the floor.

The scientist smirked slightly as his attention returned to the report in front of him, occasionally giving his mate words of praise. Spiris would bob and twist her helm, letting out soft moans every time she managed to get it a little deeper than normal. She was so skilled, gently twirling her glossa around the top of his spike.

The real question was how the hell was Percy was able to focus so well on the reports despite Spiris's skill down below.

Or...maybe he wasn't doing anything...and he was just trying to act like it so he wouldn't finish Spi's punishment TOO early.

Either way, the pale green and blue femme wasn't getting out of this punishment early.

She had started to twist her helm in a cork screw-like motion, still bobbing her helm every time.

Her optics had widened when she felt her mate's servo push her all the way down to his base, her derma gently grazing the metal, with his sudden overload. Her glossa went to work to make sure every last drop of his transfluid went into her intake. She swallowed every last drop down like it was going to be the last thing she'd ever have, the slight constrictions from her swallowing milking out every last drop from Perceptor's spike.

She rose her helm when he removed his servo, a small bit of transfluid dripping down her chin. She giggled slightly as she watched the slight heaving of his chassis from the overload. His optics flicked down to her...of course, he definitely had his audio receptors turned up.

"So that's how you plan on playing it, you little minx?~" he growled out lowly. She shuddered at the SEXINESS of his voice.

That was such a turn-on for her.

She let out a sharp gasp when he turned the vibrator up all the way. She squirmed, her thighs rubbing together as she let out a needy whine. She was confused when he slid his interface panel close, his spike returning to its housing.

"Hello Springer, sir. What did you say you needed again?" Perceptor asked suddenly as he stood up. He glanced slightly down with a smirk...before walking around to the front of the desk.

"You said you had an upgrade?" Springer hummed. Spiris bit her lower derma and desperately tried to muffle her own moans. The vibrator wasn't making that easy.

She heard Perceptor lead Springer out of the main office to a slightly smaller room connected to it. She cried out the second she heard the door closed...Spiris hated this predicament she always found herself in.

"Yes, it just goes into the magazine. Yes, just like that. Mhm, perfect" she had immediately starting biting her lower derma again the second the door opened.

After Springer asked a few more questions, gained answers from Percy and left, Perceptor made sure to lock the door.

He walked to a drawer and grabbed the key to unlock it, pulling out a thin whip that rested inside of it (among other things). He closed and locked the drawer again before stashing the key away.

Spiris whimpered as he heard her lover crack the whip against the floor before slowly stalking over to the desk. She could hear the light grazing of the whip's tip against the floor as Perceptor walked over.

"Such a mess...~" he mused lazily as he glanced to the floor. Spiris let out another soft whimper, taking in a sharp vent when Percy had the whip handle under chin. She took in a deep and shaky vent as he raised her helm to look him in the optics.

"You've been such a naughty femme, lately..." he purred as he crouched down. He leaned under the desk to properly whisper in her audio receptor.

"And bad femmes deserve punishment~~"
~
A/N: FUCK. Over 2-3 months for this thing!! I mean...I hope you enjoyed it! Vote if you want a part 2~