A Large Fire

(OK, before we begin, I need to find motivation again for writing I'M SO SORRY! I'll do this and then I /WILL/ finish the part 2s of current requests! In the meantime, enjoy this somewhat OOC MTMTE. Also tiny dom and large sub. Cuz' why not)

 "Rodimus, who in the fragging PITS just REVS into the intercom?!" Ultra Magnus hissed. For the love of Primus, this was the TENTH. TIME. THIS. WEEK! And Rodimus thinks he's such a funny guy.

 "...the mech that wants some other reason to be in your presence than just wanting to?"

 "Funny."

 "It's true."

 "Rodimus, EVERYBOT in the Lost Light knows of you're immaturity. Just tell the fragging truth"

 "As I said before, I wanted another reason to be able to be in close proximity to you OTHER than wanting to or 'accident'". Rodimus subconsciously revved his engine quietly. He looked Ultra Magnus DIRECTLY in the optics.

 "Is the door locked?"

 "Rodimus, wha-?!"

 "IS it?"

 "...yes"  

 Smirking, Rodimus stood and walked over to Ultra Magnus. Magnus looked at him.

 "...why do I feel like I know where this is going?"

 "I wish I could make your spark believe something else, but I'm a bad liar~" he locked his and Ultra Magnus's derma together in a kiss, the orange and red mech surprisingly dominating the kiss, a servo behind his helm. The larger mech's optics widened slightly before closing, enjoying the kiss. When Rodimus pulled out of the kiss, the smaller mech could hear the blue, red, and white mech's interface panel open.

 "Nuh-uh-uh, Mags. Not yet~" he purred. Mags huffed but closed it. Smirking, he pulled the mech down to the floor, on his knee-plates. Rodimus opened his own interface panel with a hiss.

 "Now, you'll be a good boy, yes?" Rodimus smirked. Ultra Magnus nodded, having a feeling that trying to fight back wouldn't do slag for him.

 "Well, start sucking!" he said. Ultra Magnus took the spike into his intake with ease, suckling the tip, gently grazing the sides with his denta, and twisting  his helm with a motion similar to twisting a corkscrew, earning satisfactory groans and gasps from Rodimus. 

 "Stop. Lay on your backstruts." Rodimus ordered, "And open your Interface Panel" Ultra Magnus looked up at him but complied, giving a quiet vent. Rodi smirked, positioning his spike at Mag's valve before thrusting the entire length in. Magnus moaned loudly when Rodimus imidetly began to thrust in and out, knowing Ultra Magnus needed not adjust to his smaller girth (though he was longer). He quickly began to grow faster and harder as he came closer to climax. Both he and Ultra Magnus moaned and panted, unable to form words. They both came with a loud shout...luckily, the walls and door were soundproof.

 "I love you, Mags~" he said, grabbing a couple of rugs to clean up, handing one to sHoUlDeR pAdS (A/N: sorry not sorry).

 "I love you too, Rodimus~"

~BONUS!~

Little do they know, Rodimus accidently turne on the P.A system. EVERYBOT heard it.

 "...I see THEY'RE busy" Thunderclash commented.

 "I can't BELIVIE that is your ONLY reaction to this" Swerve huffed.

 "....nobody's going to forget Rodimus's nor Ultra Magnus's name anytime soon-" Tailgate said, only slightly drunk.

 "Shut up, Tailgate" Whirl hissed, thought not with extreme anger.

~

 I'm sorry for not updating for a while, I'm experiencing writers block but I wanted to give ya'll something, so heres this. Hope ya'll enjoy!