A Medical Prime

(Ok YOU KNOW WHAT! This is set in TF RID 2015. YOU'RE WELCOME!)

 "O-Optimus?!" Ratchet stared, optics wide open, at the mech he thought long-dead. They were in the middle of a clearing in the forest, shadows dotting the edge from the leaves of trees.

 Optimus knelt down, one servo resting on his knee joint, the other he held out towards the orange and white Autobot, "My old friend, I'm sorry I couldn't have contacted you sooner" he spoke softly. Ratchet took a step forward, as if scared it was just an apparition.

 "I-Is it really...you?" He stammered, taking another step forward.

 "Yes, my friend" Optimus said, smiling ever so slightly, "It is really me" He took a step forward, his servo now brushing against the side of Ratchet's face-plate. Ratchet gave a happy gasp that was mixed with noises that sounded like he was trying to form words. He rested a servo in front of his shoulder armor, and grasped the underside of his chin with his other; he pulled Optimus's helm forward ever so slightly as he bumped their forehelms together, himself smiling with his optics closed, and Optimus now visibly smiling, optics half-closed.

 "I-I thought-I just-I saw-Primus I'm just glad you're really here" Ratchet stuttered. WAIT wait wait-Ratchet's STUTTERING. Oh BOY it's SERIOUS NOW! Ratchet couldn't help the blush that spread across his faceplate. Then Optimus did something that he wouldn't have expected. He kissed him. Ratchet blinked in surprise but quickly melted into the kiss, surprisingly dominating the larger mech's intake with his glossa. They had to pull back eventually to breath, a string of saliva connecting their dermas.

 "Shall we make up for lost time?" Optimus asked, a particular shine in his optics. Ratchet being Ratchet, he knew EXACTLY what the mech meant. Giving a smirk, he eased the large mech onto his backstruts. He began to grind their interface panels together, erecting a soft moan from the Prime. He stroked the side of his lover's helm with one servo while using the other to rub a his panel, which snapped open the second one of Ratchet's digits grazed it. Giving a satisfactory grunt, the orange and white mech snapped open his interface panel, his length sliding out. He slid his entire length into Optimus's valve, knowing full well the Prime could take it. He began to slide in and out at a slow, sensual pace.

 The red and blue mech vented quietly, "ah~I can take m-oh~more than that-ha~". Ratchet looked down at the mech below him. Smirking, he leaned down and kissed Optimus, his thrusts increasing in pace and strength. Ratchet placed little love bites around his lover's neck cables and shoulder armor as he continued to thrust, the thrusts becoming wilder as he got closer. The pair of them both felt knots growing in their tanks; it didn't take long for them to both overload. Ratchet threw his head back in a pleasurable shout; Optimus arched his back and his mouth opened in a silent shout. When Ratchet pulled out, he nestled close to Optimus.

 "Optimus?"

 "Hm?"

"...I didn't bring any rugs..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I MADE IT I MADE IT! WHOOHOO! PARTY! CELEBRATE!

haildemons

You like? Sorry it took me so long, but I DID IT and I am HERE! I hope you enjoy!