Beauty And The Leader (PART 2!!)

Optimus, giving a smirk, grabbed Knockout's hips and flipped the 2 of them over so HE was on top. Knockout gave a surprised grunt, his interface panel already clicking open. Optimus clicked his panel open and, after tracing a few teasing circles around the red mech's valve, before plunging his entire length into it.

 "Ah~" Knockout moaned loudly as Optimus began to thrust in and out, setting a pace that wasn't super hard or rough but not super weak or slow. He pinned Knockout's servos above his helm with one of his own servos and placed the other one on Knockout's hips, preventing him from bucking...which made him whine slightly. He moaned something that was hard to understand, but it sounded suspiciously like 'harder'. Smirking, he pounded into Knockout ever so slightly harder.

 "Is this to your liking, Knockout?" he asked in a husky tone. Knockout nodded, unable to form words. As he drew closer, he became more irregular in his thrusts, growing harder and faster. Knockout began to pant loudly as he wrapped his legs around Optimus's backstruts, keeping him mostly inside. He seemed tense as if he was trying to NOT overload before the dominant mech.

 "Do you want to overload, my little slut?" Optimus purred roughly.

 "Y-yes! P-please m-ah-master!" Knockout begged, used to everything he does from experience with Breakdown. Optimus began to rub at his outer-node (A/N: My brain isn't fully here while writing this XD).

 "Well, you've been a VERY good mech for me. I think you deserve it for your reward, yes?" he hummed, pounding into him even faster and harder than before and now rubbing at the cherry mech's out-node just caused him to scream out in pleasure with the tiniest amount of pain mixed in. When he did overload, he gave an even louder scream of pleasure; Optimus overloading with a low growl.

 "D-damn. Y-you're good, Ops" Knockout chuckled, still heavily panting. Optimus had handed him a rug to clean himself off and was doing that as he talked.

 "When I have such a beautiful mech below me, how can I not?" he replied, pulling Knockout in for another rough kiss. Knockout moaned in the kiss, still being dominated, and didn't notice the little tag Optimus had clasped onto his neck cables; it wouldn't do any damage but did mark Knockout as his own. Bumblebee, Smokescreen, he loves, but frag off. Knockout is his now.

~

GUYS PT 2 IS FINALY FUCKING HERE! I DID IT! Short, I know, but fuck it. I had to give ya'll something. Moon_Prime I DID IT! Also PT 1 is earlier in the book if you didn't catch it :). Thanks for sticking with me! :D.