Scream Like a Prime (Pt. 1!)

(A/N: OK so I've seen a fanfic that says Starscream's actually a forced trans-mech because his, Sky's, and Thunder's creators were cruel...so, me being me, I'm using that. Also, this is a mixture of G1 and Prime-fair warning.)

Starscream whimpered softly as Megatron was yelling at him. AGAIN.

 "YOU GLITCH!" He screamed, "BECAUSE OF YOU, WE HAVE LOST YET ANOTHER RELIC TO THE AUTOBOTS!"

 "I-I'm sorry, master! I-It won't h-happen again!" Starscream pleaded, his servos coming together in the front like pray hands. He was shivering, stuttering, and all around panicked.

 Megatron was roaring now, "YOU'VE SAID THAT BEFORE!" He grabbed Starscream by his neck cables, holding him up off of the ground, his pedes dangling as he frantically tried to remove Megatron's grasp, "THERE IS NO TRUSTING YOU!" With this, he threw Starscream across the throne room; he hit the wall with a loud thud. Megatron aimed a shot from his gun at Starscream; he managed to scramble out of the way to avoid serious injury, but his wings got dented. He scrambled out of the Throne Room, holding part of his servo that also got shot, straight to his berthroom. He ran straight pass Thundercracker and Skywarp, who knew something was up. When he got to it, he entered and closed the door, only managing a few steps before slumping to the ground, tears streaming down his face.

 "W-why me?! Primus, why ME!? I-I do my best but n-nothing I do I-Is good enough f-for Megatron!" He sobbed to himself.

 "Star?" said a voice from the outside of his door. It was Thundercracker.

 "Go away-" Starscream hissed through grated denta.

 "No can do" said another voice; he knew it was Skywarp because...oh, look. He let himself in. HOW SURPRISING.

 "Sky get your AFT out of my room befo-" Starscream couldn't help it. He sobbed as Thundercracker also came in, shutting the door (and locking it, this time). Skywarp frowned and knelt next to Starscream, wrapping him in a hug (being carefull not to touch his newest injuries, and gentle as to not injure him).

 "It's ok, little sister. He isn't going to lay another digit on you. EVER again," Thundercracker soothed, sitting on the other side of Starscream, rubbing his back carefully. He had gotten a few things from Knockout before coming over, and began to rub a black gel that glittered silver with (A/N: I forget what they're called. Nanites I think?) onto the deeper wounds, the little creatures getting to work and beginning to patch up the wounds. Star whimpered softly, so both Thunder and Sky sent a wave of calm and health over their sparkbond (they had bonded long ago).

 "I-I don't w-want to be h-here a-a-anymore..." she (Star) whimpered softly, "It I-I-Isn't safe...w-we need to l-leave..." she whimpered, curling against Sky's chassis in the hug. Thundercracker came up behind and hugged Starscream as well.

 "We'll get you out of here, little sister. We promise" Thundercracker and Skywarp soothed her softly at the same time. The three of them fell into recharge in that position.

 ~Meanwhile, at the Autobot base~

 "Jetfire, are you SURE about this?" Optimus asked. If what he said was true, the unborn sparklings were in danger.

 Jetfire nodded. "Star told me just before I left the Decepticons. When Megatron violated her, he managed to get her sparked...I don't think he knows" he explained. Ratchet was just staring in disbelief, and Arcee was there with her mouth wide open

"Well...should we try and penetrate the Nemesis to try and save her? Also...probably Skywarp and Thundercracker, if they've already sparkbonded" Arcee offered.

 "No, if we do that, there's a risk Megatron will kill her" Jetfire sighed, sadly. He missed his friend; he didn't LIKE like her, but she was good company. And the fact she was violated...that made his Energon boil.

 "We should hope Knockout's skills are good enough to heal her whenever she IS injured" Ratchet huffed, very clearly doubting the Cherry Medic.

 "Let us hope that Thundercracker and Skywarp will try and help her flee the Nemesis," Optimus decided. The others nodded; Ratchet returned to the med bay, Jetfire and Arcee went out on patrol, and Optimus walked to the main hangar. He wanted to do something more to try and help Starscream, but Jetfire had a good point...he sighed and grabbed a data pad, looking through files.

~Back on the Nemesis~

 "Pst...Star, wake up!" Thundercracker said, gently shaking the femme. Skywarp had already awaken.

 "Ugh-wha-?" Starscream had to blink her optics a few times.

 "We're getting out of here" Skywarp explained asThundercracker helped Starscream up. He took Star's other servo while Thundercracker took his and, giving a nod, Skywarp did some MAGICAL teleportation. They were in the middle of the desert, a large mountain range in front of them. Starscream tumbled slightly, so Thundercracker and Skywarp helped her to stabelize her, each of them taking one of her servos and wrapping it around their neck cables, keeping a grip on her servos. She whimpered, feeling a slight kick in her tanks. They helped her to walk forward, only to see a space bridge appear in front of them. Both Thunder and Sky already had their free servos at the bridge, a rocket at the ready, ready to fire any Decepticons that came through. Instead...

 "Jetfire?!?"

 "J-Jetfire?" Starscream whimpered, lifting her helm up to see her old friend, who was rushing up to the three of them.

 "What. In the name. Of the Allspark. Did. Megatron. Do. Now?!" Jetfire hissed through gritted denta, very clearly pissed. Starscream whimpered softly, in pain. "Come on, we figured you were coming" he said, turning back to the spacebridge.

 "How do we know you're not lying?" Thundercracker stated quietly.

 "If their were others in here that wanted you dead, I would be telling you to run AND be coming with you" Jetfire replied smoothly. He walked through the Groundbridge, Thunder, Sky, and Star close behind.

 "What happened to her?!" Ratchet exclaimed, seeing her state from the medbay. Thunder and Sky brought her over and Ratchet pointed to a medical berth. They set her down, but she refused to let them go.

 "P-please...d-don't leave...M-Megatron m-m-might..." she stammered, slightly dazed.

 Jetfire walked in. "It's ok, my old friend" he soothed, holding a cube of Energon, "Megatron can't find you here. You are in the Autobot base's Medbay right now, and Ratchet's going to help you. You need to refuel, so please take this" he said, gingerly handing her the cube. She nodded and, after taking a first tentatively ginger sip of it, she sipped some more until it was gone. She then lay down on the berth, Ratchet just finishing in hooking her up to machines to stabilize her and check her vitals. She fell into a recharge as he worked on her.

haildemons

IF I remember correctly, you requested this one, so here it is! This is only part 1 because I didn't want to keep you waiting for too long, and I also didn't want to make this chapter overly long. Hope you like it! :D