Episode 17

Lione's POV

It's again another day of school which i really like that, i know everyone can't about this one... But welp! I do really like to study and learned new things, even though im already smart enough as everyone says, but for me nope!😠 I still need to learned a lot and maybe ahh....? Maybe I'll joine in a club about dancing or maybe chearleading...
And of course i like school because Nini is there, and we have more time with each other, it really makes me happy whenever we are together, it makes me feel safe and i feel like i couldn't see and hear or focus on anything besides her whenever she was around.

Oh guys btw my aunt and uncle again said that they were almost finished in there bussiness so they will be back again, but guys I'm really scared, i hope they will be delay a little because i still can't find any house and lot for sale that suit my picky taste, i want my future house to be simple but elegant and of course need it to be very clean, and of course not very far from school caused i still like to learned more, then maybe afyer i think i learned enough.. I'll stop coming to school anymore, anyways i have deploma so i just need to get ready but of course before of any of my plan happen i still need to park my car on the garrage or else uncle security guard really will slap my ass, for real he was looking at me really intently, it's kinda creepy😣.

"Lili"after i get down from my car someobe behind suddenly talked and i know it.. that voice really makes my heart beat for a thousand times that i feel like exploding

I quikly turn my head to see the only girl that makes me bend(athr: gurl.. your already bent before you met her) before i would laughed so loud whenever someone or some of my friends says that i will have a girlfriend and would always shout my lungs out because of disgust and shame, but turns out they were right, but its not a mommy it's called 'DADDY' ok?

"Love what are you doing here i thought you were going to be a little late today?" I asked softly as she looked at me intently with her head down and knees a little so i wouldn't stragle looking at her, she was really sweet that i can't help but smile at her

"You really have a beautiful smile and that makes me want to know what makes my lovely 'queen' smile like this, so pretty" she husk in my ears and bite and nible it a little makin me blushing like a tomato and looking at her pretty face and possessive look without any teasing in her eyes, i can see many of the girls that has a very big crush and obssesion of my Jennie looking at us enviously and it makes me very happy looking at them with a burning jealousy.